• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hammer machine

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering how many of you guys use this machine. I believe it's called the hammer.
I get a good stretch out of this machine.
flex0206280075zx.jpg

flex0206280060um.jpg

it is hammer strenght. it is a company. they make a variety of machines that are really great.

Thanks. Do you use them? If so what exercise do you replace them with?

I would if my gym had them. they are a great way to supplement your free weight program. Usually On a heavy bench day I would do either a hammer low row or a hammer pulldown. Then, my second upper body day of the week I woudl do some supplpemental chest work on the hammer iso incline press along with some speed work for the bench or overhead pressing.

the leg machines are sweet too. the unilateral leg press is nice and the gravity squat (think that is what it was called) is pretty sweet too.

We have alot of them in my gym. I love them. For Chest I use the Incline Press and the Decline. I do regular BB Bench first.

The low rows are great, the good thing about hammers is that you can use them unilaterally.

We've got three HS machines. One is seated incline press and the other two are for rows (one low, one high). They're excellent machines, much better than all the other Cybex machines that we have.

The Y has 1 whole room filled with only Hammer Strength machines. I use the neck Hammer almost every time I'm their. Did seated neck with 180# for multple sets..Goal 30" neck by july...Bullboy

All of our equipment is Hammer Strength and Life Fitness.

I use the low row and behind the neck press machines, but that is about it.

We have the unilateral leg press, but I don't like it, if I do leg press I only do 1-legged press anyway.

Back