• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

the protien factory

samoo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone in Canada on this thread mix their own protein from the protein factory??. And if so how do you like it and did you get it shipped from ups??. thanks

thank you for thAT INFO.looks like a great place

A couple of years ago I believe there was a bad issue with protein factory. Info will be here or over on Avantlabs.com.

some of the products tested did not meet label claims tested by a 3rd party test lab, it's something that happens. I worked in a independant test lab for 5 years, I know first hand that it does happen from quality manufactures of high-end products.

I've been using the PF for over 6 years. I have no complaints about them. My favorite is a a custom blended protein mixture that utilizes 40% caesin, 20% egg white protein and 20% whey protein isolates. Mixed with Aminogen and the fruit punch flavoring you have a dam good tasting blended protein.

Back