• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

leptin level?

seven11

Employee of the Month
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi there , ok i dont wanna sound like a begginer. but i wanna know if its possible
to cut without depleteing the leptin levels. I belive that im not getting enough carbs and thats why i feel dead hungry after 4-5 days. So i would like to know whats the highest amount of carbs a 200lbs person can eat without hindering the fatloss proces. Keep in mind that im trying to consume anywhere between 2200 - 2600 cals a day

You can't "deplete" leptin. You can deplete glycogen -- which is what it sounds like you are describing. Carbs (or lack of) are what result in glycogen stores (or lack of).

Leptin is a hormone that is released by fat cells. When you are underfed (dieting) your leptin levels decline. When you are underfed, your glycogen stores are reduced.

You are mixing the two concepts.

Either way, however, the take home message is that cyclical diets are king for keeping leptin levels and glycogen stores as high as possible.

You weigh 200lbs? How tall are you?

You should probably refeed once every 4-5 days.

Back