• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anime is awesome

IML Gear Cream!
Ghost in the Shell Official Teaser Trailer #1 (2017)

Altered Carbon: Resleeved

Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon

Goblin slayer! awesome anime, i don't recommend you let children watch it. Its that graphic!
goblin-slayer-header.jpg

Why The Next Elvira Movie Will Probably Be Animated

Sounds like Elvira, Mistress of the Dark is about to get even more animated.

While she has been trying to get a third live-action film revolving around her witchy alter-ego off the ground, Cassandra Peterson revealed those plans might be out the window in a new interview with TooFab.

In 2019, Peterson told ComicBook.com she was working on a treatment for a movie to follow up both 1988's "Elvira, Mistress of the Dark" and 2001's "Elvira's Haunted Hills," which she hoped to film with a production company and sell to a streamer. At the time, she was also pitching an animated series to Netflix and Shudder, but both passed.

Now, it seems like both projects have combined into one.

"I have written a treatment and I just collaborated with someone, another writer, on a little more detailed treatment. I am honestly thinking that it is gonna go the way of animation now," she told TooFab. "I think it may have gone past the point of me wanting to do a live movie as Elvira."

"Animation is very hot right now, super hot, because all animated characters can work," she added, referring to the strains on the entertainment industry due to COVID-19. "They don't have to worry about wearing masks or anything."

The 69-year-old actress -- who still regularly gets into Elvira's low-cut dress with ease -- said she really enjoys doing animated projects, after recent voice work for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and appearances as the Mistress of the Dark in both "Scooby-Doo! Return to Zombie Island" and 2020's "Happy Halloween, Scooby-Doo."

"I really like it, you don't have to look good, you don't have to dress up. I think animation would be a fun way to go," she explained. "I haven't done anything in animation until this Scooby Doo thing as the character and the character lends itself so well to comic books and animation, she really is kind of a cartoon character anyway. I think that's the way it's going to go."

Another plus to going the cartoon route: you get a lot more bang for your buck.

"The sky's the limit. You want to blow up Mars? You can, it doesn't cost any more," she added. "So it's nice, it gives you a lot of freedom to really expand what you can do" with the budget."

For now, Elvira's hustling for Halloween.

She'll be hosting the upcoming Hulaween benefit for the New York Restoration Project featuring a "Hocus Pocus" reunion, doing a "Haunted Hills" screening benefitting the Los Angeles LGBT Center, raising funds for a special quarantine comic book via Kickstarter, recently dropped a music video and is also apparently running for President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_UdWqJIUTc

IML Gear Cream!
Pacific Rim: The Black

Pacific Rim: The Black | Official Trailer #1

Castlevania Season 4 | Official Trailer

Masters of the Universe: Revelation | Official Teaser

yoooo hell yea there are some pretty bad ass shows, there's this new show coming out that looks like its gonna be pretty dope called chainsaw man

Star Wars: Visions | Original Trailer

yoooo hell yea there are some pretty bad ass shows, there's this new show coming out that looks like its gonna be pretty dope called chainsaw man
I started working in NYC earlier this year. There is a bookstore on Avenue of the Americas that has anime posters in the windows. Next to the posters of Ichigo from Bleach and Naruto is Chainsaw Man.

Bleach returns soon

Top 10 Most Anticipated Action Anime Still To Come Out in 2023 - 2024

IML Gear Cream!
GAMERA -Rebirth- | Official Trailer

Back