• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anime is awesome

Vieope said:
Don`t you think?

I am hooked on Bleach. :)
Does Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh count as anime? :hehe:

What is Bleach? Is it that good?

Ugh, Pokemon, DBZ, Yu-Gi-Oh, they all piss me off, I hate it. I have seen some real cool, realistic anime before, forget what it was called. I also like the skit in Kill Bill Vol. 1.

Vieope said:
Very good. The story of hell, heaven and some stuff more.
36733.jpg

Better than Bebop? Is it a movie, or series? How many episodes?

Muscle_Girl said:
Ugh, Pokemon, DBZ, Yu-Gi-Oh, they all piss me off, I hate it. I have seen some real cool, realistic anime before, forget what it was called. I also like the skit in Kill Bill Vol. 1.
Maybe Princess Mononoke or Sen to Chihiro ?

PreMier said:
Better than Bebop? Is it a movie, or series? How many episodes?
I think it is as good as Bebop. Better maybe. :yes:
I guess 30 episodes so far. It started last year.

Damn, I will have to look into them.. Thats a big step saying its better than Bebop. If your wrong, something bad will happen to you.

IML Gear Cream!
I liked trigun better than bebop, but it was stil pretty good.

PreMier said:
Damn, I will have to look into them.. Thats a big step saying its better than Bebop. If your wrong, something bad will happen to you.
Bleach. :bounce:

attachment.php

ihateschoolmt said:
I liked trigun better than bebop, but it was stil pretty good.
Damn, I heard about trigun a lot. Never found a dvd of them.

Vieope said:
Maybe Princess Mononoke or Sen to Chihiro ?
Dunno, I remember the opening scene at a train station and it could have possibly been about vampires.. It was some while ago, don't recall.

I have a friend who likes Trigun, but he said the character development wasnt as deep as Cowboy Bebop.

Muscle_Girl said:
Dunno, I remember the opening scene at a train station and it could have possibly been about vampires.. It was some while ago, don't recall.
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust?

PreMier said:
I have a friend who likes Trigun, but he said the character development wasnt as deep as Cowboy Bebop.
I only saw the Bebop movie. :grin:

PreMier said:
Ya, but there was more action. The plots in bebop were better, I have to admit. I also liked some show called yu yu hakashu (sp) it was on cartoon network for a while. It was a little like DBZ, but deeper. Anyone ever seen that?

i always loved dragonball z :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
Vieope said:
I only saw the Bebop movie. :grin:

OMG! You are disqualified! You need to see all 26 episodes, otherwise you have no idea who the charecters are. They grow on you, and you will feel apart of them.

I dont get cartoon network anymore, so I havent seen it. I will check out Trigun though.

PreMier said:
OMG! You are disqualified! You need to see all 26 episodes, otherwise you have no idea who the charecters are. They grow on you, and you will feel apart of them.

I dont get cartoon network anymore, so I havent seen it. I will check out Trigun though.
Only 26 and it ended? Was it on cartoon network? Was it in japanese with subtitles?

CRASHMAN said:
i always loved dragonball z :shrug:
It was OK, but they took like 10 fucking minutes of every episode showing someone "powering up". The way they fought was stupid too because they never attacked the guy while they were powering up, and when they did do something, they stopped and let them get back up. I've never seen that in a fight.

Vieope said:
Only 26 and it ended? Was it on cartoon network? Was it in japanese with subtitles?
No, English, but the song at the end was in Japanese.

Vieope said:

Im not goint to say why it ended. You need to see the episodes. I dont know if it was on cartoon network, I bought the DVD set.

PreMier said:
Im not goint to say why it ended. You need to see the episodes. I dont know if it was on cartoon network, I bought the DVD set.
I will. Did you see the movie I mentioned before? Mononoke?

I need to see Bleach now. :wave:

On my DVD I can change to 3 different languages and add subtitles.

Mononoke? No :(

Back