25% Off Black Friday Sale

Call out

Thread: Call out

Rep Points

Call out

Who is the biggest natural guy you know? Size? And by natural I just mean no juice/PH/PS, creatine/cee, whey, all that is groovy.
    Let's all join together and SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA.

Rep Points

i think that is a hard question, first of all most guys will say... nooo nooo im allll natural, well how do you know that???? I would say i am natural and i am pretty big (altho i think im really nothing when i look in the mirror, its never enough for me) but i used a 2 week cycle of PH so i gues im not "natural" anymore...

My Little Man

Rep Points

Not sure of the answer to your question, mainly because of the reason QG states, but I've always had guys I've admired (yeah yeah) in the gym for their ability/size/attitude. Typically the kind of guys who enter the gym, say 'hi' to you, maybe a quick chat about this or that, then get into it, you know, nice human beings, no bullshit, no ego. They then go on to squat 315 ATF for 12, DL 405, and row 225 with strict form. I remember one guy from my previous gym, bald, mean lookin dude, but I got talking to him and he was really cool.
    What this means is that when we drop a ball and it falls to the ground, it wasn't the ball that moved (down to the ground), but the ground that moved (up to the ball)

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Mike Ashley perhaps, if he wasn't lying - and there is no way to know that IMO.

That I personally know or have witnessed, I'd have to go with a very overweight Samoan.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

I know one guy who is definetly a true meso. hasn't worked out a day in his life he's about 280 @ 5'9 about 20% bf give or take. he smokes, drinks and parties like a rock star
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

My gym isn't loaded with big people, but I have a buddy who is 22 and has 18" arms, and I can vouch he's never used gear in his life. To me, that's pretty big for a natural guy.

Rep Points

Only one guy man, and he's been around for ever...Jack Lalane..Dude is still alive. My buddy bought his juice extractor, 9 pounds of carrots later and three ounces of carrot nector, he stuffed it down a woodchuck hole and joined the navy.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KarlW
    I've always had guys I've admired (yeah yeah) in the gym for their ability/size/attitude.
    A good Attitude does go far...doesn't it?
    i'll take the good Attitude over big and beautiful any day of the week!

1st -- Attitude
    2nd -- Nice Smile
    3rd -- Honest Eyes
    4th -- Physique

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

my friend is 280 pounds 6'2-6'4. He is in tenth grade. He is on of the laziest people I have ever meet. He has definitly never worked out, and I know he doesn't use gear. He is about 20-25% bodyfat though. I don't know many natural guys.

this pic is not real

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by musclepump
    Who is the biggest natural guy you know? Size? And by natural I just mean no juice/PH/PS, creatine/cee, whey, all that is groovy.
    C'mon now, pretty much ANYONE who gets "serious" about lifting/bodybuilding will without a doubt use protein, aminos and most likely creatine. The only TRULY natural would be someone dedicated enough to ONLY get their vitamins/protein from the food they eat and NOTHING else. Not many of those around anywhere...at least none who look like they work out. All that being said there is a guy at my gym that weighs in at about 335, is 6'1 and is an absolute MONSTER. You have to stand next to him to appreciate how huge he is. We benched together today...he worked his way up to 495, repped it out at 5 times then went down to 405 and repped till failure and as soon as I did my piddly set of 275 he did 225 47 times! It was sick. His last max was 535lbs. Ks state record is around 545 and he is trying to break it next weekend.

Rep Points

I suppose I should have made that a semi colon. I meant:

"Who is the biggest natural guy you know? Size? And by natural I just mean no juice/PH/PS, creatine/cee; whey, all that is groovy."

Insinuating whey, creatine, etc... was fine and I still consider it "natural" lifting.

this pic is not real

Rep Points

I suppose I should have made that a semi colon. I meant:

"Who is the biggest natural guy you know? Size? And by natural I just mean no juice/PH/PS, creatine/cee; whey, all that is groovy."

Insinuating whey, creatine, etc... was fine and I still consider it "natural" lifting.
    I kind of wondered that after I re-read your post. I think you still have it a bit off. How about a simple PERIOD after juice/PH/PS.<<<<

No big deal.

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

I would say Leon. Come on, he made a thread. How can you beat that?