• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Burger King Enormous Omelet sandwich

ricky_rocket

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Burger King has a new breakfast product - an enormous omelet sandwhich.

It's 730 calories, 420 from fat, 1860 mg of sodium. Ouch !

enormous_breakfast.jpg

fuck me.

you heared the man! fuck him !

i dont know how people can eat that crap day in and day out, i ate a whoper with my friend yesterday, it made me so sick that i really (and im not kidding) i went home and threw up becasue i felt like i ate stones, i felt like...you know how when you are about to throw up when all that water comes to your mouth...........i havnt eaten fast food burger for almost 2 yrs now.....(im not saying i dont eat cheat meals, but fast food stuff i NEVER eat...)....my cheat meals are usually something homemade my mom makes or olive garden or red lobster......but i can not beleive people eat that crap...

Me too, when ever I eat sugar or some crappy food it makes me sick.

QuestionGuy said:
i dont know how people can eat that crap day in and day out, i ate a whoper with my friend yesterday, it made me so sick that i really (and im not kidding) i went home and threw up becasue i felt like i ate stones, i felt like...you know how when you are about to throw up when all that water comes to your mouth...........i havnt eaten fast food burger for almost 2 yrs now.....(im not saying i dont eat cheat meals, but fast food stuff i NEVER eat...)....my cheat meals are usually something homemade my mom makes or olive garden or red lobster......but i can not beleive people eat that crap...
Has fast food always made you that sick? I find that after I don't eat certain junk foods (especially carbonated drinks) for a few months, they mke me sick. But when I'm eating them day in and day out, my body tends to get used to them.

I haven't had Pizza Hutt since January. I wonder how I would handle my old staple meal if I had one today. Oh well, I won't be finding out anytime soon ;)

ricky_rocket said:
Burger King has a new breakfast product - an enormous omelet sandwhich.

It's 730 calories, 420 from fat, 1860 mg of sodium. Ouch !

And you know what?

There are a lot of people that will buy and eat this.

This thing has been studied and market research has been done.

With all of the Cals, fat, and sodium, it's not even that good.

If I'm going to have a cheat day, I want it to be worth it.

QuestionGuy said:

I'm pretty sure it's the convenience of fast food that gets most people. I know a lot of men and women who can't cook for shit. when people don't plan out their day and it's time to eat, for them the choice is simple.

Mr_Snafu said:
And you know what?

There are a lot of people that will buy and eat this.

This thing has been studied and market research has been done.

With all of the Cals, fat, and sodium, it's not even that good.

If I'm going to have a cheat day, I want it to be worth it.

No shit, gimme a cherry cheesecake over that thing anyday.

Bump to what LAM said. If you gave me a salad bar at my house that I never had to replenish, I would eat that shit everyday. Actually, 2 years ago I lived across the road from Ruby Tuesdays and I would walk by a Taco Bell, KFC, Burger King, McDonalds, & a Carbur's to get there on a daily basis. Ahhhh, the beauty of living across the road from a mall.

Ruby Tuesday's is the shit as far as restaurants. You can get a good balanced meal with the f/c/p and cal. amounts for everything.

IML Gear Cream!
I guess if ure gonna have that shitty of a meal, it might as well be breakfast!!!

I ate a fucking bigmac last night (damn wife!!!!!)...I could go 10 more years without one...That stuff smells much better than it tastes!

I've always been partial to McDonald's McGridle's, but have since stopped. I stopped carrying any cash with me to help me stop those spur of the moment desires for fast food. Although I fell hard last night...wife wanted to go see a movie, we stopped at a place next door and I ate Mozerella Sticks and fries....went to the movie, didn't order any food (just a water) and ended up eating the rest of my wifes buttered popcorn and some candy. OMG....that's enough shit for a cheat week.

47g of fat? :eek:

I had a huge muffaletta and some sweet potato chips! That was my cheat for the week! Glad I am on a bulk :)

my dad is on a so called "diet" and he ate that for breakfast on his way to work the other day, i told him about himself and he goes "it had more protein in it than anything, it had bacon and meat on it so it had protein in it, yada yada yada, blah blah blah!" i swear the way he "diets" pisses me off seriously! but yeah i could never eat thats stuff. He ate pizza a few weeks ago and also claimed it was protein bc it was the meatlovers pizza or something, and i was like wat about the cheese, salsa, and bread? and he goes girl that whole pizza probably had less then a 1/2c of cheese on it and like i said it had meat so it was protein!! OMG!!!!!! he just urks me! lol

I know what you mean about eating crap.

I've been eating clean for a month now and I ate a couple of slices of pizza a couple of days ago and I had a stomach ache for about an hour.

that looks good. I will eat two of them after my contest.

sounds like everyone is talking "Cheat Meals" 4 the week? :chomp: Is a Home-made Sub Sandwich on Hoagie with 1 slice of ham/1 slice of chz/lettuce, tom., onion, sprouts, pickle/italian dressing....considered a cheat? :p

on my cheat days i usually drink my ass off but i never really eat anything crappy
once in while maybe, i'll grap something from Taco Bell or Sonic or something. 18 beers
is my average Friday night. I know it's horrible but I need to do it to keep sane

Cheat Drinks

joesmooth20 said:
on my cheat days i usually drink my ass off but i never really eat anything crappy
once in while maybe, i'll grap something from Taco Bell or Sonic or something. 18 beers
is my average Friday night. I know it's horrible but I need to do it to keep sane
Unfortunately Joesmooth and I are in the same boat--I'm a college senior and I drink like a fish, I'm actually drinking right now :rocker:

I know about the negative affects of alcohol, like increased estrogen production, but I really don't give a shit right now. However, completely uncharacteristic of someone in college, I eat damn healthy. I haven't had fast food since last august (about 8 months) and almost everything I eat is fresh and self-prepared. Granted, I have the benefit of being in college, so I have all this time on my hands, but what a better way to fill that time than cooking (not to mention, I'm gonna have to do it for the rest of my life). People don't realize how much better they'll feel if they stop eating McDonald's five times/week--like I said, I'm in college and I see plenty of people eating like shit. So I can suggest the following:

Buy food as fresh and unprocessed as possible

Anything from a plant is gonna purify/fortify your body in some way (ie, tomatoes/lycopene)

A burger made from chop meat beats the shit out of a frozen patty and is way better than anything from BK, or McD's

You like frozen food? Buy fresh food and stick it in your freezer: frozen food.

You need protein on the run? Buy a tub of cottage cheese w/ fruit...and you'll be full.

If you need to cave and eat fast food, get Pizza. I have a lot more faith in a "mom and pop" pizza joint than a true fastfood place that has 20,000 other replicas of itself and uses microwaves and deep friers, but that's me.

Watch the film "SuperSize Me," you'll get a great laugh

IML Gear Cream!
joesmooth20 said:
"Call it what you want to call it, your a freaking alcoholic."lol

I'm a fellow college student also, and I have to say that making the conversion from typical college lifestyle (overeating, unhealthy foods, boozing) has been really tough. I still got results (either cutting or bulking) while boozing, not eating entirely clean, etc., but I can definately vouch that cutting is MUCH easier and faster while eating clean and cutting the booze. At first I had tried to limit boozing to 1-2 times a week instead of 3 to upwards 6 (mainly last year), but realized it just works better to scrap boozing altogether. I have been pretty much completely sober for the last month. My social life has taken a noticable dive, but I have definately noticed increased health.

Back