• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lance Armstrong stuff...

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://msn.foxsports.com/cycling/story/3505246

I believe Armstrong did some for of juice. I also believe this guy is full of shit. Discuss.

What I find funny is that the guy stated he found a prescription pill bottle with androstrine on it. I searched for this and the only thing that came up was androstedione. I suppose it could be androstenetrione, but why would he use that? So either the dude is lying about it being in a prescription drug box or just made up the name. On top of that, if it was andro, Lance is about 4 years in the past when it comes to performance enhancing supplements/drugs, or he took the risk of using 6-oxo, which prolly wouldn't work, rather than using a EQ type of thing that would work.

Of course I will vote for Pedro.. what do you think I am a flippin' idiot?? After all, I am a babe who LOVES guys with skills... you know numbchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills. ;) :D

Sapphire, wtf are you talking about? :D

That Anderson clown just has it in for Lance. He's been trying to get at Lance since his ass got fired.

lance is the most tested athlete in the world. he is not going to be using any form of an andro. if he uses he will have the newest designer supps out there. until they test his blood positive he is clean in my book. and the thing so many people dont realize is they keep his blood after a race for years after so they can retest it when new tests come out. we should stop looking for problems with our athletes just to tear them down.

bio-chem said:
lance is the most tested athlete in the world. he is not going to be using any form of an andro. if he uses he will have the newest designer supps out there. until they test his blood positive he is clean in my book. and the thing so many people dont realize is they keep his blood after a race for years after so they can retest it when new tests come out. we should stop looking for problems with our athletes just to tear them down.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Lance is the man, anyone read his book? Y=The shyt that guy went through and assholez just want to tear him down, jealous pricks.

I Are Baboon said:
Sapphire, wtf are you talking about? :D

That Anderson clown just has it in for Lance. He's been trying to get at Lance since his ass got fired.

Didn't you read his sig?? Vote for Pedro! I guess you never saw the movie Napolean Dynamite.. he obviously did! It was flipping hysterical! :D :thumb:

Glad you cleared that up. I didn't know who the hell Pedro was either.

its one of thos movies that is so dumb you end up laughing hysterically

Sapphire said:
Didn't you read his sig?? Vote for Pedro! I guess you never saw the movie Napolean Dynamite.. he obviously did! It was flipping hysterical! :D :thumb:

Ohhhhhhhh. I have sigs turned off, actually. :suicide: Some of the signatures out there are just too annoying to look at.

IML Gear Cream!
I hear ya... the movie was so stupid it was HYSTERICAL!! I loved it actually! :thumb:

I notice yur drinking 1% milk, is that because you think yur fat?

becuse your not. you could drink whole milk if you wanted to

Back