25% Off Black Friday Sale

What do you call........

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

What do you call........

What do you call a mute woman with 1 arm, and 1 leg?

PERFECT

You never have to hear her whine, yet she can still hop to the fridge and get you a beer. No matter how drunk you get, if she tries to run away, you can always catch her.
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

Dookie

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ALBOB
    What do you call a mute woman with 1 arm, and 1 leg?

PERFECT

You never have to hear her whine, yet she can still hop to the fridge and get you a beer. No matter how drunk you get, if she tries to run away, you can always catch her.

Albob, the original Don Juan.

Rep Points

Thats good, but I heard a good sicky.. here goes " This guy gets out of the shower and walks down the hall to get a towel, and his daughter walks right into him and say's "hey dad, when am i gonna get one of them?" and he replies " as soon as your mother leaves for bingo"... sorry,lord

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigbullboy
    Thats good, but I heard a good sicky.. here goes " This guy gets out of the shower and walks down the hall to get a towel, and his daughter walks right into him and say's "hey dad, when am i gonna get one of them?" and he replies " as soon as your mother leaves for bingo"... sorry,lord

wtf??? thats sick dude !! yet bizzare funny....YOU SICK FUCK!!!!

Rep Points

Thought you'd enjoy that question guy.

Rep Points

actually secretly i do think its pretty funny....am i weird ?

Rep Points

Nope, pure american

Registered Abuser

Rep Points

Thats good, but I heard a good sicky.. here goes " This guy gets out of the shower and walks down the hall to get a towel, and his daughter walks right into him and say's "hey dad, when am i gonna get one of them?" and he replies " as soon as your mother leaves for bingo"

...sorry,lord

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

LOL.. I heard one on the radio this morning.

"So I called into work today, and said im sick. My boss said 'You dont sound sick.' I then told him that I am laying in bed, next to my sister.. after banging her. Thats not sick enough?"
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

Rep Points

A guy walks in a bar and sits down next to this dude that has a six inch man playing a mini piano, the guy say's " wow, where'd you get him?" he say's " just rubbed that lamp over there and a genie granted me a wish". The guy races over to the lamp and In a blink of an eye the bar is filled with one million ducks, he goes back to the guy and say's " What happened, that isn't what I wished for?" the other guy say's " Do you think I wished for a six inch pianist?"

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Gary goes over to his best friends house.he wasn`t home but his wife megan was.meagn invites gary in.they were having small talk and all of a sudden Gary says Megan i have always thought you had beautifull tits.She says gary you shouldn`t talk like that you are my husbands best friend.he says i`ll give you one hundred dollars if you let me see them.she says no way,besides you are my husbands best friend.he pulls 2 one hundred dollar bills out of his pocket and puts them in front of her face and says,i`ll give you 2 hundred dollars if you let me see your tits then i`ll leave.she thinks humm 2 hundred dollars what can that hurt just seeing her tits so she says ok and pulls her blouse up and shows him her tits.he gives her the 2 hundred dollars and leaves.about a half hour later her husband comes home and she says oh by the way honey gary was here earlier you just missed him.he says,did the motherfucker leave the 2 hundred dollars he owes me.

P-side Inc.

Rep Points

Great joke..

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

" This guy gets out of the shower and walks down the hall to get a towel, and his daughter walks right into him and say's "hey dad, when am i gonna get one of them?" and he replies " as soon as your mother leaves for bingo"... sorry,lord
    Quote Originally Posted by PreMier
    "So I called into work today, and said im sick. My boss said 'You dont sound sick.' I then told him that I am laying in bed, next to my sister.. after banging her. Thats not sick enough?"
    Btw do we have an incest thread already?

Employee of the Month

Rep Points

hahahhaha

Rep Points

Guy gets pulled over by a statie, Trooper leans in and say's " Do you know why I pulled you over?" before the guy can say anything his girlfriend leans over and say's "yup, because he was speeding, he always speeds, were ever we go speed,speed,speed" the guy can't believe it he tells her "shut up! he's not talking to you?" So the statie say's " no ,really, Do you know why I pulled you over?" Again, his girl say's "yup,because he was weaving in and out of traffic like a maniac, he always does." the guy can't believe his ears he tells her "Shut the fuck up! he's not talking to you, you asshole." The statie leans in and say's "Ma'am does he always talk to you like that?" she replies " Only when he's drinking!".

A higher realm

Rep Points

Now thats some fucked up shit.....but funny. lol
    POWERS OF THE HERB OPEN UP THE MIND......SEEK DEEP INSIDE.....TELL ME WHAT YOU FIND

Rep Points

What do you call a midget fortune teller who just escaped from prison?
    "I don't like small cars or real big women, but somehow I always find myself in 'em" - KR

Rep Points

a small medium at large
    "I don't like small cars or real big women, but somehow I always find myself in 'em" - KR