• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bringing you..

Eggs

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
the stupidest pieces of shit since March 2002... I would like to add a new name to the list.

Alfred Bishop

Now see, Alfred is a mess. The poor retard recently broke up with his girlfriend, and being unhappy about that, he wanted to make out with a 15 year old girl. Now, Mr. Alfred the retard got turned down, and being a proper idiot he decided he was going to get that kiss one way or another. After he pulled a gun and pointed it in the young girls face, she pushed it away and told him no. Since he obviously wasnt going to get the kiss from the underage girl, Alfred decided he needed to spend some time in jail and promptly shot her through the eye.

Alfred, I'd like to congratulate you for being an idiot child molesting POS :thumb: I hope you get ass raped in prison once a week and bleed like a stuck pig. :thumbs:

Eggs said:
the stupidest pieces of shit since March 2002... I would like to add a new name to the list.

Alfred Bishop

Now see, Alfred is a mess. The poor retard recently broke up with his girlfriend, and being unhappy about that, he wanted to make out with a 15 year old girl. Now, Mr. Alfred the retard got turned down, and being a proper idiot he decided he was going to get that kiss one way or another. After he pulled a gun and pointed it in the young girls face, she pushed it away and told him no. Since he obviously wasnt going to get the kiss from the underage girl, Alfred decided he needed to spend some time in jail and promptly shot her through the eye.

Alfred, I'd like to congratulate you for being an idiot child molesting POS :thumb: I hope you get ass raped in prison once a week and bleed like a stuck pig. :thumbs:

is this a joke or is this serious?

His girlfriend said he was not violent. Yeah, nonviolent people carry around guns.

Back