• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

General Announcement

Twin Peak

Peak Physiquesâ?¢
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As some or you may already be aware as it was announced on the Avant forums earlier this morning, I have left the Avant team. With immediate effect I will be working for Designer Supplements on many new projects in the pipelines - some coming very soon. This has caused me to be swamped with work as of late, which explains my lack of participation on the forums recently.

I am just giving everyone a little heads up to prevent any rumors surfacing about my departure. The split is mutual and friendly and I will continue to work with AL on several AL/DS joint ventures in the very near future.

P.S. I thought that the supps forum was the most appropriate place for this. Feel free to move if not.

Why Rob, that sounds so sincere.

Good luck TP :) This should be alot of fun for you. :D

Is this about me?

Well, I've totally lost interest. :p

Robert DiMaggio said:
good luck with that.

What's with this tone?

Or am i reading it wrong?

Cool, now you can get to work on Sledge's uncoupler! I'm tired of that 400 post thread about it on AM with no info :)

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, that. Its likely the best product we have or will have, and yet the furthest away.

Meh, such is life. Its not like I can simply pull the product out of my ass. Maybe you'd like that though, Topolo.

good luck TP.

are you stil working in the city or have you left your previous postion to do supplement consulting type work full time?

Patrick, I have not been in the city for well over a year now.

Twin Peak said:
Meh, such is life. Its not like I can simply pull the product out of my ass. Maybe you'd like that though, Topolo.

Only if you pulled your head out first :D

Twin Peak said:
Why Rob, that sounds so sincere.

well, this whole thread appears to be an advertisement for Designer Supplements, which is about the same thing you did here for Avant Labs... so how should I respond? :shrug:

Robert DiMaggio said:
well, this whole thread appears to be an advertisement for Designer Supplements, which is about the same thing you did here for Avant Labs... so how should I respond? :shrug:

It was me who actually told him to make this thread om IM, he originally wasn't going to, but i told him telling the members of his "base" forum would be best to prevent any shit stirring or rumour gathering. The split has been amicable and will stay that way.

And maybe it's just me, but i think having Steve as the connection between IM and AL has actually helped IM somewhat with traffic and promotion.

Robert DiMaggio said:

Feel free to delete it then, that was not my intent.

And that is really how you feel, I don't even know how to respond. So, if I am working for a new company, its not important for the member base to know? Haven't you and others (including me) come down on people with affiliations that were undisclosed? And isn't it even more appropriate given that YOU endorsed aan "interview" of me in your monthly magazine.

Forgive me that I thought this was relevant. Again, feel free to delete it.

IML Gear Cream!
Good lord..... this is like watching a Soap Opera....

Regardless, Good Luck TP in your new venture. I wish you a successful and profitable future in this endeavor.

Thanks Wit.

And Rob, again, feel free to delete. I really could care less. I just figured it would be a bit odd, after posting here for three years, and as an AL employee for two, and having over 7,000 posts, as well as being a "featured member" one month, to suddenly make such a big change, that is directly related to the content of this forum, without saying anything. Guess I was wrong.

Robert DiMaggio said:

you should respond by asking for an advertisement fee :thumb:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW, that article that "featured" Twin Peak was riveting. I would have liked to have learned more however. Like stories from Steve's childhood, struggles with girls, and the first time he touched himself.

topolo said:
BTW, that article that "featured" Twin Peak was riveting. I would have liked to have learned more however. Like stories from Steve's childhood, struggles with girls, and the first time he touched himself.

He doesn't do that anymore - not since i scared him with the fate of a kitten when God finds out.

Best of luck TP. Kinda figured it would be happening.

Looking forward to seeing what happens :thumb:

A word of warning: If you're going to joke with TP do it on this forum, on other forums his co-workers and the mods will jump in and attack you.

- they are cyber tough guys -

Last edited:
TP: A lot of us here are interested in DS products so the occassional update would be welcome as far as I'm concerned. A lot of others here (e.g univeral kits, Alltheway etc) give updates and although DS isn't a sponsor it's still a popular brand. Good luck.

Back