• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How do you get on line?

How do you get online?

• Dial up

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • DSL

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Satellite

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Cable

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters

SteveDeBeave

I forgot my wallet!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do you get online?

I have Starband satellite service. Wish I had cable!

Lightning fast DSL from work

I go door to door dressed as the local cable company and offer a months free internet using cable access. Them I run a program that I made to show how slow their system is and then run my fake program showing how much faster they are with cable. Then I tell them it will take me about 30 minutes to configure their system and I'll yell when I'm done. Usually get 6 to 8 hours worth of surfing done in a day :D

I wanted to get a T1 directly to my house, but, ya know - you gotta have goals so I settled for DSL ;)

PB, were you drinking when you had a fantasy about using other peoples net access?????????? Hello!! ;)

Originally posted by Pitboss
I go door to door dressed as the local cable company and offer a months free internet using cable access. Them I run a program that I made to show how slow their system is and then run my fake program showing how much faster they are with cable. Then I tell them it will take me about 30 minutes to configure their system and I'll yell when I'm done. Usually get 6 to 8 hours worth of surfing done in a day :D

LOL!:D

I still have dial up and hope that someday I can improve upon that.:(

Dial up unfortunately. Waiting on Broadband availability (500kBps).

IML Gear Cream!
One ringny dingny,two ringny dingny...:rolleyes: at home,I live too far outta town to get da cable(nead a cable stretcher!!!:rolleyes:)
At work, T1,fast as da wind...

Umm.. cable for me.

adsl. capped at 512 kbps download / 128 kbps upload

I'm one of the luckiest bastards on Earth; my employer allows me to work from home and pays for my cable modem access every month. Totally rocks after having very slow (28K) dial-up for over a year.

How many losers still have dial-up 3 years later?

and the award for "most boring thread" goes too....

Oc-192.

Back