• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Magnesium and Potassium

Volume

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I get a lil twitch in a muscle from time to time and figured id look up why...anyways i saw magnesium and potassium intake has alot to do with it. I ate a banana and it went away..too cool.

Anyways, does anyone get the full rda of either of these? Its not easy to do..a banana has 400mg of potassium,,the rda is over 3000mg!

For magnesium its 300-400mg.

Theres hardly any of either in my multi...or any multi that ive seen.

So im stocking up on pumpkin seeds, peanuts, molassas and apricots..But does anyone know a good supplement to buy, or a supplement that has even half of the rda of either?

Last edited:
vitamin

bio-x has a good multi that has lot`s of potassium and magnesium. It`s true they are very important ,and do not forget that people who work out need more of those minerals then the rda.

Ive cant find the bio x multi anywhere...where can I buy some?

I did find a good magnesium supplement the other day, it has 63% rda. I get a lil nervous going over the rda on minerals, how much over do you go?

magneseium

where do you live??. You can buy magnesium on it`s own from many diffrent makers check out a few health stores in your area. i take in about 600mg from supplement and some more with food(nut`s). I just stated doing this

I live in the sticks :-D

Dale Mabry said:
Are u a termite?

Main Entry: ter·mite
Pronunciation: 't&r-"mIt
Function: noun
Etymology: New Latin Termit-, Termes, genus of termites, from Late Latin, a worm that eats wood, alteration of Latin tarmit-, tarmes; akin to Greek tetrainein to bore -- more at THROW
: any of numerous pale-colored soft-bodied social insects (order Isoptera) that live in colonies consisting usually of winged sexual forms, wingless sterile workers, and soldiers, feed on wood, and include some which are very destructive to wooden structures and trees -- called also white ant

Yeah, but i just wanna clarify im not the wingless sterile variety,,but i have a cousin like that :D

Back