• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Muscular Development

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Spurred on by a recently resurrected poll, I decided to pick up a copy of Muscular Development.

H-o-l-y shit. It's not like the other bodybuilding magazines. Thus far I've pretty much stuck to Flex and Muscle & Fitness. I've come to realize that these are the Disneyland of bodybuilding magazines. Cleaned and Sanitized for your, sensitive, reading pleasure.

Not only does MD mention the 'S' word (steroids, that is) but they even have a column where one of their staff dispenses AAS advice. On a related note, the writer of that section is going away for half a year for selling GH. There's a ten page interview of him for the curious.

This same issue (May), has an article on Lee Priest's ab routine. There was one small problem: Lee doesn't directly work his abs. It makes for a great read. I quote:

Interviewer: So, you don't train abs.
LP: No. Fucking boring.

Interviewer: Have you ever considered liposuction or ab etching for yourself?
LP: No fucking way. Nobody's sticking a vacuum cleaner in my body. They might slip and suck my nuts out by accident, then where would I be?

I know that some bodybuilders don't read any bodybuilding magazines, for one reason or another. But for those like me, who live in a bodybuilding vacuum, they make for great sources of motivation and information. Especially when you have people around you saying crap like, "You're not going to get all 'muscley' are you?" and "Having too much muscle will slow down your circulation"

So, to all those that recommended that magazine, thanks!

I don't take a lot out of those magazines, but I'm with you in that they inspire me. Especially the pictures :shrug: But they also do give me some good new ideas also about my training or diet. Not always what they say, but when I read something it spurs another thought in my brain to come forward and I like that :thumbs:

MD is wickedly awesome!! I could do without gregg valentino, but its an all around no BS approach to bodybuilding and everything that surrounds it. It's the only BB mag that I buy and its well worth my almost $10 can.!

BBing magazines are the equivallent of watching a made for TV movie....they are stupid and make my head hurt. MD is decent. I can read about 2 articles before I explode.

P-funk said:
BBing magazines are the equivallent of watching a made for TV movie....they are stupid and make my head hurt. MD is decent. I can read about 2 articles before I explode.
But what do you mean, See Arnold Run was a great "made for tv movie"!!??lololol:p

Back