• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

P-GH info...

mr.universe

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
P-GH is amino based and can be used year round with benefits for those on AAS and off. It stimulates the pituitary gland to produce growth hormone and when taken causes vasodilation which is the temporary volumizing of the red blood cells. Each kit comes with a card that explains how to take the product, when and how much. The same information is on the site as well in the P-GH section. Ideally five days on and two days off .25cc at rise and rest, should the immediate side effect of vasodilation lessen or stop all together you can up the dose to .50cc in the morning. It is important that you realize this side effect every time you take the product because it is crucial in body fat reduction plus this helps lower cholesterol and increase libido. This is one of the most health beneficial supplements ever and it has amazing benefits to the bodybuilder. When you're on AAS it helps lessen the sides such as irritability and excess water retention while increasing libido..... Most guys wake up with morning wood after a few days of use. After about two weeks most realize BF reduction and increased vascularity, this of course is more noticeable to those with lower BF to begin with. Older users have reported lean tissue gain and BF reduction without even training, the realization of a dream for all bodybuilders come true. This is extremely rare and I'm sure due to change in diet and the bodies natural ability to heal and grow during rest from over training. None the less loss/gains were attributed to P-GH and one of these guys personal physician couldn't believe the speed of recovery after an injury. The others doctor couldn't believe how much his cholesterol had dropped. Younger users who compete on the national level in bodybuilding and fitness competitions say that they have never been able to get as hard, lean and vascular and we're talking from 20's to 30's. If anyone has any other questions please feel free to email us any time.

Any takers yet?

I think is sounds great, but does it really work, that's my question, must of these products are great advertisements, but good for nothing....

If I hear more about it, i would consider trying it and runing it after my next cycle.

I'd love to see some scientific studies proving that the active ingredient stimulates the production of GH.

Most products sound great in an advertisment

I tried it and if the results happen it must take months. I was on for two months and didn't notice much of anything. It made me sleepy when taking it, and gives you a hot tingle all over your body after you inject it....then follows by a shortness of breath like you can't breath...fuck that shit its not worth the hassle.

thank you guys, I thought of that, I was about to put my hands on it, I thought becuase it was advertising here; it would be a good product, but I have learned with my expenses, and I would not put a penny on any of these shits before knowing what the really do for you....:thumb:

thanks...

Guys feel free to research the ingredients on Google, you'll find plenty of scientific research to back up the claims. P-GH is one of over a hundred products we carry and by far the best value for the money and that's compared to any supplement out there. TROJANMAN60563 is one of only a few users who have been disappointed in the product and that's because of unrealistic expectations. In fact if you do a search on this board you'll see many other posts by him and him alone talking negatively about it. I can say for sure I have never received an email from him expressing his disappointment and had I, I would have educated him on the product in order to modify his expectations. If he was still unhappy he would have received a refund because I don't allow people to spend money with us and go unsatisfied EVER. In regards to the product and ones expectations read more of the customer experiences on other boards and then make a decision about what it can and should do for you. In another one of TROJANMAN6053's posts he compares it to GH and the experience someone had when they believe they hit a vein, the resulting effect sounded like the immediate side effect (vasodilation) you are supposed to get with P-GH. This is wrong in that the effect from improper administration with GH was not the same improper administration using P-GH, it's actually supposed to happen. This tells me TROJANMAN6053 really didn't and still doesn't know what to expect from the product. In fact anyone at this point who has anything negative to say about it, has no clue what they're talking about. This is typical with a lot of things, like the guy at the gym that actually says he's taken gear and only gained like ten pounds so his gear sucks. While his buddy gained twenty five pounds with the right training and diet. I would have to assume that the first guy didn't know how to train or eat properly. It's the same with this product, it's just a lack of experience with P-GH and possibly all GH type products. If TROJANMAN6053 would like to give it another go with some instruction we would be happy to send him a FREE kit after getting a little info from him. If anyone has any questions about this product or any others please feel free to email me any time.

Thats a dead link Mr. U. By the way, I have already bought some P-GH and I will let you all know what I think after I have been on it for awhile. Here is my starting points of reference: 6'1, 284lbs. 17" biceps, 38" waste. I work out 3-4 days a week with weights and Im doing 40mins of cardio every other day. My diet is good, Im drinking lots of water and taking vitamins. My goal is to lose 30lbs of blubber without losing much muscle/strength. I know I will lose SOME mucle but Im trying to keep that to a minimum. I will check in on this thread once I start taking the P-GH and see what changes occur.

mr.universe said:
Guys feel free to research the ingredients on Google, you'll find plenty of scientific research to back up the claims. P-GH is one of over a hundred products we carry and by far the best value for the money and that's compared to any supplement out there. TROJANMAN60563 is one of only a few users who have been disappointed in the product and that's because of unrealistic expectations. In fact if you do a search on this board you'll see many other posts by him and him alone talking negatively about it. I can say for sure I have never received an email from him expressing his disappointment and had I, I would have educated him on the product in order to modify his expectations. If he was still unhappy he would have received a refund because I don't allow people to spend money with us and go unsatisfied EVER. In regards to the product and ones expectations read more of the customer experiences on other boards and then make a decision about what it can and should do for you. In another one of TROJANMAN6053's posts he compares it to GH and the experience someone had when they believe they hit a vein, the resulting effect sounded like the immediate side effect (vasodilation) you are supposed to get with P-GH. This is wrong in that the effect from improper administration with GH was not the same improper administration using P-GH, it's actually supposed to happen. This tells me TROJANMAN6053 really didn't and still doesn't know what to expect from the product. In fact anyone at this point who has anything negative to say about it, has no clue what they're talking about. This is typical with a lot of things, like the guy at the gym that actually says he's taken gear and only gained like ten pounds so his gear sucks. While his buddy gained twenty five pounds with the right training and diet. I would have to assume that the first guy didn't know how to train or eat properly. It's the same with this product, it's just a lack of experience with P-GH and possibly all GH type products. If TROJANMAN6053 would like to give it another go with some instruction we would be happy to send him a FREE kit after getting a little info from him. If anyone has any questions about this product or any others please feel free to email me any time.

The GABA in the PGH made me very tired shortly after use. I didn't care for the shortness of breath and intense tingle it gave me. I was not trying to say the product is not legit. What I was trying to say is the shortness of breath and intense tingle was not worth it to me twice a day. I feel that someone could get more noticeable gains quicker using PHs and or testosterone. People can lose fat just by adjusting their diet. From my understandings PGH is best used at least 6 months minimum. I was not willing to deal with the side effects of using it for that long. I bought the product and would say people should give it a shot just don't expect any quick noticeable gains. By you saying my opinion of the product is invalid or I don't know how to train/diet to make the product work is a bit ignorant. All supplements do not work for everyone. I do not feel I attacked your product directly. I gave my opinion of what happened when I used it. Just because what I had to say was not totally positive doesn't give you a valid reason to attack my character. Thanks for the offer to try it again but I'll take a pass.

Fellow board members that have tried the product can feel free to give their opinion of this product.

P.S. Mr. Universe I have used other products that you have to offer with success. I do not doubt the quality of the products you sell.

IML Gear Cream!
mr.universe said:
In fact anyone at this point who has anything negative to say about it, has no clue what they're talking about. .
This is a blanket statement that can not be made for any product. This suggests that no one has ever had any undesirable side effects, which you know is not true. I've ordered from your site, and I am interested in doing so in the future, but I think your personal attack on TM was uncalled for and your claim to having the only supplement in the world that works for eveyone with no negative side effects needs to be retracted for your own credibility. Bad PR, man.

Mudge, what say you on this product? You use it, right?

Hey TrojanMan, get the freebie and send it to me. I'll do a product reveiw. If it works well, I'll spread the word and send be people to universalkits.

Yes I HAD used it, but not for long enough to see GH like results. Keep in mind many people still under 30 take 4+ months to see anything from GH itself.

I would consider trying it again, but not without going on it for a straight 6 months.

I too got a GABA like sensation, and I had the shortness of breath a couple times, mostly towards the beginning of use (in terms of days). GABA around the 5 gram point gives me a relaxed feeling about 15-30 minutes after consumption depending how much food I have in me, so I used that hoping to improve my restfull sleep.

At least one study has shown that 5 grams of GABA can boost GH output by as much as 5 times, if that is true in MY body I can tell you that even that is not showing remarkable effects in the time period I've been on so far. I dont believe that GH is a bang for the buck product, although it may be a godsend for some. PGH was far less expensive hence my desire to try it, I just didn't set down to go long enough at it.

I do know an admin at another forum who said it didn't shift his cholestrol at all (PGH), but I dont know how long he was on it honestly.

To be clear, I have never used HGH. I have considered it but other people near my age hadn't seen much in the way of results without expensive doses. For the cost difference PGH is worth the shot if you feel like rolling the dice, if you dont, no big deal IMO. If someone has not used the product though, I dont see how first hand experience or opinions can be given.

Ok I may have come off a little on the defensive and I apologize to TM for that. I didn't create P-GH but have put a lot of stock in it especially when we promote it more than any other product. TM still doesn't sound like he grasps the use of GH and the supplements that help the body produce it. He said in his last post above "I feel that someone could get more noticeable gains quicker using PHs and or testosterone. People can lose fat just by adjusting their diet." This is true if you are looking to gain mass in regards to PH's and T but I don't know anyone who has gone on GH and/or P-GH etc to bulk up. As far as losing BF what he says is also true, if you exercise good nutrition (a clean diet) you will reduce BF over time. The idea behind supplementation or the use of GH and AAS is to achieve unnatural results in an unnatural time frame. As far as the comment I made "In fact anyone at this point who has anything negative to say about it, has no clue what they're talking about." The reason I said this is because at this point no one has said anything negative about it and I have not found anything reporting negative side effects etc from any of the ingredients. That's not to say something won't come up in the future but for now there hasn't been anything to report. I also I don't know anyone who has tried the product and not realized some benefit, even if just improved rest and an overall feeling of well being. These are the first signs of the products effectiveness. The thing that I do appreciate about P-GH and GH in general is that it's not a "get rich quick scheme", in other words it is a product that will not make you a monster over night. In the long run along with proper nutrition and a good training regimen it will help you achieve goals that were otherwise unattainable. So again I apologize for coming off arrogant if I did, it's not my style because I truly appreciate my customers and the money they spend at my store. I have been in this business for quite a while now and am proud of my reputation, that's what got to me a bit. My customers know I will do whatever it takes to make sure they are happy with my products and service every time. In fact I'm going to PM you guys a discount code for 10% off when you do business at my site and please email me with any questions any time.

mr.universe said:
....My customers know I will do whatever it takes to make sure they are happy with my products and service every time. In fact I'm going to PM you guys a discount code for 10% off when you do business at my site and please email me with any questions any time.

Ok now, the guys who were complaining and unsatisfied get a 10% discount code but ME, the guy who actually BOUGHT the P-GH gets...? ;)

I am new to trying something, I decided to try th p-gh, now the question, how do I mix it? don't tell me mls, please how many oral syringes of solution to one vial of powder? And since the effects sure don't sound pleasant, I will take it even less and time is not a priority

gryyffen said:
I am new to trying something, I decided to try th p-gh, now the question, how do I mix it? don't tell me mls, please how many oral syringes of solution to one vial of powder? And since the effects sure don't sound pleasant, I will take it even less and time is not a priority

If you bought it from Universal Kits it should have came with everything you need, INCLUDING instructions for mixing. ? :tard:

Thanks for the "special discount code" Mr. U. :rolleyes:

yea they did, didn't know what marks are for .25, like I said never used anything that before, so its better to ask no matter how stupid it may sound.

gryyffen said:
yea they did, didn't know what marks are for .25, like I said never used anything that before, so its better to ask no matter how stupid it may sound.

Im not calling you stupid...just wondering if you DID get the instructions that come with it. HECK, I couldnt even get the tops off the vials! YES, it is supposed to be .25ml...not much.

gryyffen said:

Take a syringe with pin and fill it up with 3cc of bac water and then put an additional pin into the stopper (to release pressure) and then shoot the bac water into the vial...you need a total of 10cc. Then pull the pin out and you are done. It will settle clear in the vial. Then use a slin pin to inject it....the 25 unit mark on the slin pin equals .25ml or cc. You shoot that in the morning and then at night.

(there is no need to remove the stoppers if you do it as described above)

My kit didnt come with any needle to puncture thru the rubber stopper. Kit was incomplete in my books. I had to improvise or the stuff would have been useless to me since I dont HAVE needles for syringes in my house.

BiggerNstronger said:
My kit didnt come with any needle to puncture thru the rubber stopper. Kit was incomplete in my books. I had to improvise or the stuff would have been useless to me since I dont HAVE needles for syringes in my house.

The kit tells you to take the metal thing off the stopper and then then use the oral dropper to put 10cc of bac water into the solution. Then you are supposed to stop it back up and use the oral syringe to dose the PGH. Maybe Mr. Universe can comment on this but all the people I know that used it shot the stuff sub-q. I doubt it would be effective orally. They include a bottle of bac water with it and that is made to inject. So you shoot .25cc or 25 on the slin pin twice a day.

If anyone has tried taking it orally say something because I have only read about people injecting it and that is how I did it.

This has never been an issue for anyone because anyone planning to use the product for best results certainly would have the necessary items around their house. In the future we may include these items but up until now this is the first anyone has ever complained or considered the kit "incomplete". The oral syringe is part of the presentation of an "oral" product. If you the customer chooses a different means of admin that's up to you..... I think you guys see where I'm coming from but like I said maybe we'll just add a tube and pin to the kit. Afterall no one can accuse us of including an 18G/1.5" pin for someone to stick themselves with, it would simply be a transfer device for the water. Tell me if you think this would make the kit more "complete", certainly any suggestions are always appreciated and thanks for taking the time to give some feedback.

mr.universe said:
This has never been an issue for anyone because anyone planning to use the product for best results certainly would have the necessary items around their house. In the future we may include these items but up until now this is the first anyone has ever complained or considered the kit "incomplete". The oral syringe is part of the presentation of an "oral" product. If you the customer chooses a different means of admin that's up to you..... I think you guys see where I'm coming from but like I said maybe we'll just add a tube and pin to the kit. Afterall no one can accuse us of including an 18G/1.5" pin for someone to stick themselves with, it would simply be a transfer device for the water. Tell me if you think this would make the kit more "complete", certainly any suggestions are always appreciated and thanks for taking the time to give some feedback.

To keep kit prices down including a syringe and pin is silly. Besides if someone has plans on injecting P-GH they will have all their tools of the trade on hand and not expect the pins to be included. If I were going to use it again I would be pissed to pay more for it when I already have whats included in the kit. I do not think the kit is incomplete at all. Its advertised for oral use only and you've included instructions how to set it up for oral use. Job done....I personally wouldn't want the added liability of adding a pin to the kit for some jackass to hurt themselves with it and make hell for the company. I don't know how legal it is to sell injectible anything over the counter.

Bottom line people if you can't figure out how to put the bac water in the vial for injection you don't need to be jabbing yourself with a needle.

mr.universe said:

See, here is where my problem came in. You sold/hyped this "oral solution" and I blindly bought an "oral solution" THINKING I could take it ORALLY and it would be effective. Neither ME or the other guy who asked about how to get the PGH out of the bottle HAVE needles laying around the house...thats why we bought an ORAL solution. You know what I had to use? The needle/syringe that I used to refill my ink cartridges! Nice, huh. I did not and have not injected this crap either. Basically your saying that the good results advertised for this product are from people taking this P GH in a manner that you do not authorize but acknowledge to be "for best results". I guess I was in the wrong for not being able to read between the lines (and the false advertising) and blindly FOLLOWING the instructions on the site and that came with the product. Knowing what I know now I would NEVER have bought the P GH. I am guilty of being ignorant and of not having experience taking things in a way thats OPPOSITE of whats recommended by the company that sells it. I think I will go drink my P GH now. :finger:

Are you kidding me? I don't buy that load of crap for a second..... "needle/syringe that I used to refill my ink cartridges" that's disgusting and no one in their right mind would do such a thing. Feel free to email me if in fact you have purchased anything from my site at all and aren't some competitor bad mouthing me. Provide your order number and with name and address to match and I'll gladly refund your money and then don't ever shop at my site again for anything. By the way it does work as an oral product just not nearly as good from what I hear..... Enjoy the FREE product.

Guys, I want to make a couple points. Mr U could not tell you to take it via injection because of legal ramifications. What do we always preach around here? Do your research and know what the product is and how it is intended to be used These "oral solutions" have been around for several years from many different companies. This is not the first one. I really don't think it is fair to say it is false advertising.
Second, sure the tube and pin would make a kit cost more, but think about this. "If" it could be sold in a kit without any chance of getting into legal trouble, Mr. U could purchase these in bulk and sell them cheaper than you could get them.
Now as far as if the product works, I can't say as I have never taken it. But supps do have different effects on different people and I don't think people should expect miracles from it. It seems everyone is looking for a miracle shortcut these days, and I'm sad to say that they will never get anywhere. Why? Because they are sacrificing hard work and sound nutrition.

Back