• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

heard of max muscle? is this a good supplement company?

WELL its the official sponsor oo one of bodybuilding site in my country. its new and people their think muscletech and max muscle are the only supplement.

They have stores all over the place. They wanted $45 for a tub of protein. I'd shop elsewhere.

Used to have one of the stores here, and I made the mistake of shopping there when I first started lifting. I was buying the above mentioned tub of gainer for about 45 bucks, big ripoff. I will say this though, it tasted good. But overall, not worth it IMO.

Well, I think they are like MuscleTech. Decent to Good quality, but overpriced. Why spend more when you don't have to? The name won't help you grow, recover, or lift heavier.

what about DYNA-BURN EPHEDRINA??? PLAN TO ORDER ONLINE BUT IM SCARED REGARDING IT THEY MAY NOT SEND ME PRODUCTS AFTER I MONEY TRANSFERD TI THEIR ACCOUNT. ANY SUGGESTION???

Back