• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle Advise

marco999

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 20 yrs old,5'8 and 176lbs-training for +/- 2yrs. Im considering a cycle containing sust250,Equipoise50mg/ml and stanazol50mg/ml(injectable).Any suggestions on a proposed cycle,any insight will be highly appreciated.

Im currently on high protein diet ,supplementing with ON 100% whey and ON pro complex.

marco999 said:
I am 20 yrs old,5'8 and 176lbs-training for +/- 2yrs. Im considering a cycle containing sust250,Equipoise50mg/ml and stanazol50mg/ml(injectable).Any suggestions on a proposed cycle,any insight will be highly appreciated.
If you have ben training for -2 years, then you have two years to go before your training begins. If you have been training for +2 years and you are only 20, then you are considering starting steroids very early. My advise is this: focus on diet and workout routine, and forget the juice for a few more years. Are you sure your EQ is 50 mg/ml? That will require you to shoot a lot oil.

PirateFromHell said:
Are you sure your EQ is 50 mg/ml? That will require you to shoot a lot oil.
I was thinking the same, if you wanted 700mg of eq thats 14ml! crazy! :nanner:

damn, EQ at 50mg/ml? Mine is 300mg/ml and I shoot 2ml's a week. Imagine having to shoot 12ml's a week, where would you put it all?

ask Leon, he'd know what to do.

gococksDJS said:
damn, EQ at 50mg/ml? Mine is 300mg/ml and I shoot 2ml's a week. Imagine having to shoot 12ml's a week, where would you put it all?
I have some EQ from Progressive Labs that's 400mg/ml, anything less than 300mg/ml isn't worth it IMP.

gococksDJS said:
He'll tell you to sew it into your scalp...

you take things to seriously

IML Gear Cream!
There is mex vet EQ @ 50mg/ml, I think there may even exist 25mg/ml but I'm not sure about that. Pretty much huge waste of cash.

Sorry , that was a typo... i have 1 vial of :Qv - Boldenone200
10ml , 200mg/ml... mixed it up with the winny.

I don't really wanna wait 2 more years..., besides I've bought the stuff already...

marco999 said:
Sorry , that was a typo... i have 1 vial of :Qv - Boldenone200
10ml , 200mg/ml... mixed it up with the winny.

I don't really wanna wait 2 more years..., besides I've bought the stuff already...

Arnold didnt wait around did he?

Back