IronMag Research Chems

nolva/gains

Thread: nolva/gains

Rep Points

nolva/gains

Does using nolvadex,when on low aromitizing substances such as EQ and winny hamper potential gains when taken during course or decrease gains when taken after cycle?

Rep Points

no, the statement that taking AI/AE's will reduce gains on cycle is a myth, the only potential drawback could be a slight loss of strength due to less intra muscular water retention, but i really can't imagine it having any noticable effect on gains, as long as you don't over-do it

as for decreasing gains after the cycle? i think you're mistaken on that bit, you need nolva post-cycle to help block estrogen and allow for recovery of nat. test levels, hence nolva being a superior choice for pct

FLEXecutioner

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by young d
    no, the statement that taking AI/AE's will reduce gains on cycle is a myth, the only potential drawback could be a slight loss of strength due to less intra muscular water retention, but i really can't imagine it having any noticable effect on gains, as long as you don't over-do it

as for decreasing gains after the cycle? i think you're mistaken on that bit, you need nolva post-cycle to help block estrogen and allow for recovery of nat. test levels, hence nolva being a superior choice for pct
    Much have you learned, young jedi

use the anti-e's, bro. It's ALWAYS better safe than sorry.
    You're a funny guy, Sully, I like you. Dat's why I'm going to kill you lahst.

* Got juice?*Need Motivation?*How to Train*
    *Arnold vs. Ronnie vs. Haney vs. Sergio*
    *YEAH BUDDY...LIGHT WEIGHT!*Ahhnold*

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Why use it with those compounds?

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.