• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Complete Whey Protein

dAMvN

Go Bench...
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, this seems to be a a very dumb question, but I was wondering if some of you can post some good Whey Protein's. Im leaning twoards Optimum 100% Whey Protein. I'm looking for a protein that has alot of g's in a small scoop or serving size with alot of BCAA's and less than 3g's of sugar. Thanks in advance..
-Juan

Edit: If you guys could post some of the gains you have recived with the protien you are taking it would be great aswell. Along with the taste. :thumb:

dAMvN said:
Hi, this seems to be a a very dumb question, but I was wondering if some of you can post some good Whey Protein's. Im leaning twoards Optimum 100% Whey Protein. I'm looking for a protein that has alot of g's in a small scoop or serving size with alot of BCAA's and less than 3g's of sugar. Thanks in advance..
-Juan

You have to check us out at www.allthewhey.com - I think that you will find that we have the best product at the best price.

Laura - service rep for All The Whey
wheystation@aol.com :wave:

I agree.. All the Whey chocolate/mint is the bomb. I also like strawberry. I bought 30 lbs of it last week.. came to me fast.

There seems to be alot to choose from @ AlltheWhey.com can you point me twoards the one I should take?

I haven't tried All the Whey but I like Optimum Nutrition's Chocolate, as do a lot of the people on this forum. I don't think I've heard anything bad about it either. Tastes good and mixes good. The only other protein I've tried though is GNC's brand, and I definately prefer Optimum Nutrition's Whey (GNC doesn't taste as good and doesn't mix as well).

dAMvN said:
-Juan

Edit: If you guys could post some of the gains you have recived with the protien you are taking it would be great aswell. Along with the taste. :thumb:

whey protein isolates (WPI) provide the highest amounts of protein per serving size with the lowest amounts of carbs & fats

I get all the whey now since its really cheap and good, GNC sucks ass, and i can say that because ive tried their stuff, their protien is wayyyyyyyyyyy overpriced and the chocolate was super chocolatey and nasty and mixes horible, the way i got it to taste good was to use warm water and a lot of water to make it taste like bad hot coco, i also had vanilla and it was horrible. Both were 3 pound containers. if you want to see the math GNC costs $6 a pound, while All The Whey costs less than $4 and a lot better tasting

Back