My bodyweight is about 225, but I want it down to about 205 (and then I'll see where I want to go from there), but I really don't want to lose any strength gains that I've worked so hard for. So far, I've cut pop out of my diet completely and I now drink water probably 90% of the time (the other 10% would be milk or chocolate milk). I take flax oil at every meal, but I can't eat for a period of about six hours a day due to school (unless I somehow find a meal I can take with me that is healthy and that I like). Since I can't eat for such a long period, I need some very, very healthy meals the rest of the time. I'm pretty sure I need about 450g of protein based on my BW, but how much fat and carbs should I have? Also, what are some of the best foods to get these nutrients the healthy way? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.
Push yourself. Enjoy yourself. Be yourself.
Knowledge is power. Obsessed with functional strength. Journal