• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need a little advice...

Squaggleboggin

Functional Lifting = Life
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My bodyweight is about 225, but I want it down to about 205 (and then I'll see where I want to go from there), but I really don't want to lose any strength gains that I've worked so hard for. So far, I've cut pop out of my diet completely and I now drink water probably 90% of the time (the other 10% would be milk or chocolate milk). I take flax oil at every meal, but I can't eat for a period of about six hours a day due to school (unless I somehow find a meal I can take with me that is healthy and that I like). Since I can't eat for such a long period, I need some very, very healthy meals the rest of the time. I'm pretty sure I need about 450g of protein based on my BW, but how much fat and carbs should I have? Also, what are some of the best foods to get these nutrients the healthy way? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks. :)

Back