• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I Need Some Real Advice

QuestionGirl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am new here and I really need some advice. I have a boyfriends for almost 4 years now. He goes to school and I do to and we both work all the time. The only time we get so see each other is on the weekends. Last night we went to a concert and it was fun and I stayed over at his house. He droped me home this morning and we said we will hang out today and we also said we are going over to my cousins house. I called him about half an hour later and I told him that I will come earlier because my parents will have some people over and he said no problem. He calls me later and tells me that he's best friend is coming over for 2 hours and I should come then.
I am not jelous but I am upset because I dont see him a lot and then when I can he has some other plans. We also dont have sex a lot either because we are too busy and I AM REALLY HORNY and I wanted to come to his house early to get some but it looks like I wont get any for another week or so. Thursay I got home from work and he was off and I told him to hang out with his friend and I am really not jelous, I just feel like he doesnt want to hang out with me as much as I want to hang out with him. Is it normal that I am mad? I dont know what to think or feel so if you could please give me some advice that would be great and yeaaa this is my first post. Thank you. :)

If its a girl he's hanging out with he is cheating on you with her. If its a guy, your dude is a closet homosexual. Guys dont turn down ass so they can hang out with friends all the time. Unless he's fucked in the head.

Sooo, lets recap,

(a) your boyfriend is cheating on you
or
(b) fucked in the head.

In case of (a), dump him. In case of (b) dump him. You get the drift.

Of course theres also (c), which is he doesnt have any testosterone and he isnt really a man at all. In which case, dump him.

Instead of taking the time to pull him off his Moms tit or his boyfriends ass, move on. Four years is alot of time, but a lifetime is much longer.

Thanks

I really do love this guy more than anything. I just wish we could spend more time together but we are busy and I do understand but on the weekends I do want to be with him nobody else. I will see him later but I did want to come early to be with him cause I wont see him again till Saturday. I am not jealous I use to be I admit it but not anymore I understand that he needs to see his best friend(guy by the way) and spend the time with him but I also need him too.

Why don't you talk to him about it and tell him the way you're feeling? Maybe he's just a complete idiot and doesn't know that he's hurting you. Talk things out with him and see what he says. If things don't change and he's in no way sympathetic to your needs then dump him. :D

I do talk to him all the time about other things and sometimes even his friend but whenever I bring him up he thinks im jealous. I was really hoping I could get some tonight :laugh:. And then we end up arguing. He hangs out with his friends sometimes and I am not jealous cause I do understand but he needs to understand me also too.

Think about it. You have to talk to your boyfriend and beg him to have sex with you. It sounds like you love him, but in a real relationship where you both are contributing that doesnt happen.

Why should someone have to talk to a guy and confince them to have sex with them? Is that in any way natural? Since the beginning of time, its been man that has banged woman over the head with a stick and taken his sex. The fact that he doesnt taken whats given to him willingly points to something being amiss... and its not just him being busy if its been like this for a while.

I fully agree with eggs here. I will and have gone without sleep for days at a time, driven hundreds of miles, and spent countless dollars just to get a piece of ass for an hour. If he'd rather hang out with a friend, he's getting it from elsewhere or he's not attracted to you AT ALL.

Thank you guys for your responds. Its not about sex its about him not wanting to be with me he told me to come later when his friend leaves and I said no because there is no reason for me to be there while his friend is there. I just feel like crap. Yesterday we had so much fun we went shopping and everything and it was a really good day too. I am not asking for much just to be with my boyfriend and he wanted to be with me today he could've told his friend " Ohh my girlfriend is coming so dont come today come tomorrow or something" right???

i got a funny feeling that this person is probably QuestionGuy with a new account and talking in a "female mode" looking for attention :laugh:

If he felt the same way as you feel about him he would be the one adjusting his schedule to be with you. There is a whole world of other people out there that would treat you better especially since you appear to be so caring. I would go look and tell him you need a break. That will let you know how he feels. Alot of time people don't want something or so indifference toward it until some else shows interest in it.

Where do you live? :eyebrow: hahaha

I can be there in 3 days ;)

Cant afford to fly right now

Jake lives there and he will fuck you.

P-funk said:
Jake lives there and he will fuck you.
..... ok i can't even reply to this. i am laughing too hard...

go get 'er, jakey boy! ;)

Damn, I live in Salt Lake too. If your boyfriend is an ass, let me know. I will take you out sometime, dinner and a movie. Then I can break you off if you know what I mean ;)

hahahahha

IML Gear Cream!
put it in HER POOPER!!!

This is a typical guy tactic. Either he's to stupid to realize it and he's gotten lucky, or he's purposely distancing himself to create a challenge that keeps you interested. Women like a challenge. If he was availible all the time, you'd get bored and leave. Ask me how I know. I didnt figure it out until it was too late.

shiznit2169 said:
i got a funny feeling that this person is probably QuestionGuy with a new account and talking in a "female mode" looking for attention :laugh:
No, I think Questionguy wants to be a Questiongirl from now on.

oh you guys dont know the half of it, first of all, she is just geting back at me for looking at other girld, please tell me im the only guy who has a girlfriend and still cheks out other girls, please do that.........second, you try having sex with the same girl for 4 years and still tell me that you would do anything to get a piece of ass.............. lol, funny how people give advice for people without knowing anything about their lifes at all............lol, this makes me laugh, it is so funny, the more i tell people that i love this girl and that we are geting married and the more i tell myself that im gona be spending the rest of my life with her, and them more i try to have a real partnership with her the more she thinks i cheat on her and the more she thinks i dont want her and the more she thinks the exact opposite of what i really am like.... oh weeehhhh, you really wanna tell me that you guys have never heared complaints about your women that "we are not spending enough time together"........friday night i came home from work at 1am in the middle of the fucking night, my mind still stressed about all the fucking stupid people i had to deal with adn all the bullshit, and the only thing i thought about as i fell dead tired in my bed is about how much i miss my girlfriend and how much i just want to hold her...but no, she didn't do anything all day long and she was still to tired to bring her ass over to my house (a 10 minute drive)..and be with me, how is that for "not spending time together"....... oh by the way did i mention this woman is 21 yrs old and has to call in and check in with her mom if she spends more then 4 hours from home....oh and did i mention her stupid imature brother keeps calling her all the time for no reason at all, and she used to pick up her phone during sex when her mom calls....ohh, her moms fat ass really makes me horny you know...........and did you know she will never tell me whats wrong untill its to late and i cant fix it..................yeah, im a real "looser", but you guys out there know what i mean, and if you cant relate then you are real supermen................................................god damn, why is it that the more i want to be with her that the more she thinks the opposite.........yes i am the worst guy in the world, i have a good job, i go to school, i spend almost every free minute of my time with her, i dont do drugs and i would kill anyone if i had to protect her, i would never ever fucking cheat on her like so many other guys i know that would, yes i look at other women but who the fuck doesn't...(oh yeah and i forgot she never ever looks at guys) yes i am a real sucky boyfriend, i cant fucking help it, i love my srious look, and i dont like to smile, i also love my marine haircut, and i love the law enforcement lifestyle....... but i guess sex 2 times a week with a woman you have been with for 4 years and with so many other responsebilities is just not enough, well to bad....i guess someone is gona have to break up right ??

hey, you know how relationships relate to yardsales ? You pay money for something that the other guys just threw out on the street.

Ok, how about giving advice now ?? huh

oh geez, guestiongirls, by the way, thank you so much for giving me some much needed little privacy once in a while.......and thank you for puting in our personal problems for people to read who dont even give a fuck about us, its the internet you know.......real smart of you.......

wow, everyone only had one side of the story man. obviously your relationship is messed up.

QuestionGuy said:
oh geez, guestiongirls, by the way, thank you so much for giving me some much needed little privacy once in a while.......and thank you for puting in our personal problems for people to read who dont even give a fuck about us, its the internet you know.......real smart of you.......
Please Mommy and Daddy, do not fight.

:haha: hahahahhaa wtf!! hahahahah

questionbaby said:
Please Mommy and Daddy, do not fight.
AAAAAHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

omfg. i knew i loved this website for a good reason.

questioncouple - i'm sorry i'm laughing here, i don't mean to find entertainment in your personal problems, btu jesus... this too much.

good luck sorting your issues out.

Back