• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

P/RR/S: Alaric's Quest For Perfection

Hey Fish, thanks for hanging in ther ebuddy. To be honest with you, I haven't worked out since the last time I've posted. Taken a huge hiatus but i'm going to change this starting next week (after i buy a new gym membership of course). I'm done volunteering now (thankfully....my shifts were between 7am-midnight).

If I get the chance, I'll start posting up here again! But first, to buy myself a membership on Monday.

Alaric said:
Hey Fish, thanks for hanging in ther ebuddy. To be honest with you, I haven't worked out since the last time I've posted. Taken a huge hiatus but i'm going to change this starting next week (after i buy a new gym membership of course). I'm done volunteering now (thankfully....my shifts were between 7am-midnight).

If I get the chance, I'll start posting up here again! But first, to buy myself a membership on Monday.
Glad to hear your coming back!!! What were you volunteering for?

Welcome back, Al!

I was volunteering from my frosh week, so that was kind of hectic. But i got to meet a lot of people which was good.

I bought my gym membership today, I just have to wait for it to be activated. Then i can start training and hopefully posting here inbetween classes :)

Welcome back my Friend!!!

Thanks a lot guys. I figure I'm going to sneak in 2 workout sessions sometime this week. I'll be doing simple light full-body workouts. Then on MOnday I'll start P/RR/S again but I'll start it off using RR week.

Well i went to the gym, I changed plans last minute deciding to do upper body and lower body instead of 2 full body workouts. I took it very easy at first, but I realized how out of shape I really am. Nothing impressive about the weights I've used, my strength might have dropped a bit, but I'm not too sure. I'll keep it positive.

Alaric said:
Well i went to the gym, I changed plans last minute deciding to do upper body and lower body instead of 2 full body workouts. I took it very easy at first, but I realized how out of shape I really am. Nothing impressive about the weights I've used, my strength might have dropped a bit, but I'm not too sure. I'll keep it positive.
:thumb:

So you gonna be bulking or cutting? You following the standard routine or devised your own?

Alaric said:
Don't sweat it, Al. Just glad to see you back at it!

Hey thanks you guys....

Deadbolt, since its a short week for me...I'm not starting P/RR/S until next week when I can workout 4 days a week.

These first 2 workouts I'm just making up my own upper/lower body split. Playing it by ear mostly. If i don't think I'm ready on monday to start with RR chest, I might continue this upper/lower split until I am ready.

Alaric said:
Hey thanks you guys....

Deadbolt, since its a short week for me...I'm not starting P/RR/S until next week when I can workout 4 days a week.

These first 2 workouts I'm just making up my own upper/lower body split. Playing it by ear mostly. If i don't think I'm ready on monday to start with RR chest, I might continue this upper/lower split until I am ready.
Sounds like you are getting things under control quickly. How's you intake been since you've been gone?

THanks Pylon. HOnestly, my intake has been horrible. I'm sure I've slowed my metabolish down a whole lot. I'm weighing in around 185-187 lbs, but I don't look any fatter.

I worked out my back/legs again today. Wow, for my first set I did 20 rep squats, never done those before (failed at 17-18 last time), but I managed to hit up 21. I was only using 135, but its still an accomplishment for me, didn't see that one coming :)

Hows it goin Brother Alaric? Glad to have you back, anything we can do to help with your routine, let us know!!!

Aye, thanks for the offer Archangel!! Appreciate it!

Fish, the 20 rep squats were scary because I wasn't using a spot. I was actually going for 6-8 reps, but then I figured to keep pushing. Lol, but I'm just glad I managed to complete them. Boy, am i sore today though!

IML Gear Cream!
Ive missed seein ya around! You missed out on a lot of liftin, and a little drama. Archie got in a car accident (not his fault) Deadbolt is crazy (as always), G-dub hurt his back, (THE MAN IS A GRANDFATHER, I dont blame him, lol) And thats basically it.

OH, Archie, Pylon and I are all on HIT now, so, if you're interested, talk to one of the big fellah's, they'll help you out some.

FishOrCutBait said:
Deadbolt is crazy (as always)
:flex: lol

Sup Al where the hell are ya! 20 rep squats are killer man....try doing speed squats those are tuff to!

FishOrCutBait said:
Ive missed seein ya around! You missed out on a lot of liftin, and a little drama. Archie got in a car accident (not his fault) Deadbolt is crazy (as always), G-dub hurt his back, (THE MAN IS A GRANDFATHER, I dont blame him, lol) And thats basically it.

OH, Archie, Pylon and I are all on HIT now, so, if you're interested, talk to one of the big fellah's, they'll help you out some.

Oh wow, thanks for filling me in on that. Is Archie okay?

Poor G-Dub, hope he recovers soon. THanks for the offer on HIT, this week I have just been doing my own thing, but I think I'll be ready to start next week!

DeadBolt said:
:flex: lol

Sup Al where the hell are ya! 20 rep squats are killer man....try doing speed squats those are tuff to!

Hey Deadbolt, i haven't been as active as i'd like to be. School is a major bummer right now. For some reason they're calling this the "elimination year" where 2 out of 5 students get kicked out of the program. That gives u an idea with the workload they're giving us :cry:

Actually, I hope to be incorporating maximum effort and dynamic effort into my p/rr/s routine starting next week. So you can look out for some spped squats there, don't expect too much though!

Brother Alaric, keep your chin up and heart light, your doin a great job I'm sure!!!

Thanks guys...I'm getting my lifts back faster than I thought.

This week alone I've done:
Bench Press - 185x10
CG Bench Press - 185x7
Pullups - I can still do them???
BB row - 155 x 6

not back 100% yet, but its getting there!!

It'll come, Al. Looking good already!

Back