IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

High BP and Nose Bleeds on PHs

Rep Points

High BP and Nose Bleeds on PHs

I assumed since PH are now considered steroids its safe to post this here.

A side effect of M1T, Methyl-D, and other PHs is nose bleeds. I read it was due to an increase in blood pressure. I want to go out on a limb here and say that something else is causing the nose bleed. I was on Methyl-D and 1-TU a while ago and my pressure was 160/90 (pretty high). I was getting nose bleeds almost everyday for a period of time during the cycle. After stopping the cycle it went away but my pressure didn't drop until being put on meds. Later down the road I was on a test/deca cycle and pressure went up to 170/110 before I ended the cycle after only 6 weeks because of the really high blood pressures. While on the gear I didn't get one nose bleed and my blood pressure was quite a bit higher on gear then the PHs. So I have been thinking and really wonder how safe the Methylated PHs are. The nose bleeds started before adding 1-TU to the cycle so I am 100% sure its the Methyl-D. I know others have had this issue on M1T as well. Possibly even worse on M1T. Does anyone have an opinion on this or maybe wanna take a stab at why lower pressure with a methylated PH would cause nose bleeds but higher pressure on gear doesn't?

Rep Points

Hmmmm anyone got an opinion here? I think there is more to the nose bleeds PH users realize...anyone else with the nose bleeds notice anything?

Rep Points

I can get nosebleeds simply when I'm approaching dehydration or even when the air is dry. Ever been to Flagstaff?

Rep Points

Well its too strange that I don't normally get them and while on methylated PHs I got them just about everyday. When I stopped the nose stopped bleeding...very weird and I don't think its related to blood pressure as people have thought.