• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Eating plan

Sh8kin

Not Stirred'
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have put together a schedule to follow for my diet. This is my first one of many I'm sure. My goal is to gain lean muscle while losing my body fat. I know I have to concentrate on one or the other but hopefully since I am just now starting to really take this seriously and I haven't exercised in a while I'll see a little fat loss. I have an electric scale that supposively tells how much body fat you have and it tells me I have around 20 - 23%. Don't know how accurate this thing is.

I'm 25yrs, 5' 10", and weight 184 right now. I really don't care how much I weigh, I just want to lose the "Fanny Pack" of fat around my waist, and overall body fat as well.

My current routine is:

Day 1 - Chest / Bi's
Day 2 - Legs / Tri's
Day 3 - Back / Shoulders
Day 4 - Rest
repeat.

Here is the eating schedule I have made for myself. Looking for any suggestions or feedback. Stats are in the format:

kCal / Protein / Carbs / Fats

5AM - No-Xplod
6AM - Workout
7AM - 2 Scoops Whey (pwo) - 220 / 46 / 6 / 3
8AM -

Eggs (3 whites, 1 yolk)
Abacore Can Tuna
Arnold Whole Wheat Bread (1 Slice Toasted)
Multi-Vitamin

370 / 54 / 18 / 7.5

11AM -

1/2c Oatmeal
Banana
1c FF Skim Milk
Fish Capsule

370 / 15.5 / 70 / 3

1PM -

Arnold Whole Wheat Bread 1 Slice
Deli Turkey (3oz)
Shredded Mozzarella
Fish Capsule

262 / 30 / 19 / 7

4PM - 2 Scoops Whey - 220 / 46 / 6 / 3

6PM -

Chicken Breast
Sweet Potato
Fish Capsule

391 / 47.5 / 37 / 5.5

9PM -

1 Scoop Whey
1/2 Cup FF Cottage Cheese
1 Cup FF Skim Milk

280 / 47 / 21 / 1.5

Totals: 2113 / 286 / 177 / 30.5

TIA -

its kind of hard to gain mass and lose fat at the same time considering in order to gain mass... you have to eat over your caloric intake, and in order to lose bodyfat, you have to eat under your caloric intake and force it to use the fat as an extra energy store like its supposed to while still feeding the lean mass.......you probably wont gain much lean mass while trying to lose fat just because you cant eat that much to put on a good amount. so if i were you id focus on one at a time, and lowering the fat% first is usually the best choice IMO.

Thanks for the tips.

Yeah, I figured I needed to focus on one or the other and am going to take your advice on cutting first kracin. Hopefully this is a good start, there is a spreadsheet I used to calculate how many calories I should take in and it stated for my weight and height to keep it between 1850 and 2220. My eating plan falls between these numbers by chance so I'll try it for a while.

Toughenuff - Thanks for the cardio tip, I keep cardio an idea in the back of my head because I hate it! But if it comes down to it I will do a some. There seems to be some mixed reviews here on whether or not one should do cardio and it's outcomes on muscle gains. I'll just have to see what works for me I guess.

:thumb:

Actually, I think I'm getting too much fat with this eating plan. I need to cut 10g of fat off and about 200 - 300 calories maybe....

Have a clean and high protein diet and you will gain muscle while losing bodyfat, ESPECIALLY if you are just beginning. The diet looks good. Give it a try for a few weeks, I think you'll be pretty happy with the results.

OK, I'll give this a shot for a few weeks. Thx for the input.

Back