• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Let´s see if I understand this..

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
John Paul dies at the age of 82 and they get together and elect a new one at the age of 78?

I wonder if he is in good health?

He look likes he is going to faint any second. I don´t think he will be able to do all those things the new pope was supposed to do. Travels, meeting with authorities. Not that I care but I find amusing. :)

probably won't be a long reign, but the obvious traditionalist choice.

They choose from anyone under 80, so.. :shrug:

The buddhism system is better. Dalai Lama is still going strong as hell.

Is there a religion that worships a bunny/rabbit of somesort? :p

IML Gear Cream!
Vieope said:

What is a Crock of Shit. I will take absurd statements for $300, Alex.

makes you wonder who the younger "kingmaker" was who got this one elected. maybe biding his time?

I wonder who won in vegas by choosing this guy?? I wonder what the odds for him were?

Dale Mabry said:
What is a Crock of Shit. I will take absurd statements for $300, Alex.
Don´t you like him? He is choosen when he is only a few years old and goes through extensive studies to be able to perform his duties. But that doesn´t happen when he is around 80, that happens when he is only 20.

Vieope said:
Buddha was fat. Jesus had a six-pack. :p

P-funk said:
I wonder who won in vegas by choosing this guy?? I wonder what the odds for him were?

Joseph Ratzinger 6.00 W

From Ladbrokes.

Vieope said:
John Paul dies at the age of 82 and they get together and elect a new one at the age of 78?

:haha:

Maybe they had a hard time finding one who has no record? :hehe:

Seeing the publicity they got in the last few weeks, I think there trying to shorten the time they have to wait to get that much excitement again.

:lol:

Yeah. Being a sacerdote is cool now, I bet they will be forming a rock group pretty soon.

Vieope said:
:lol:

Yeah. Being a sacerdote is cool now, I bet they will be forming a rock group pretty soon.
But having one die is even cooler.

He prolly can cook a mean bratwurst and sauerbraten...

He was probally a Nazi.

Ahhh, nice. Why dont you all get off the Popes nuts?

Like a bunch of fucking boyscouts sitting around the campfire doing a circle jerk, aren't you. Especially you Vieope, bloody instigator. Go lift some weights or something.

Eggs said:
Ahhh, nice. Why dont you all get off the Popes nuts?
I think those shriveled and withered away decades ago.

maniclion said:
I think those shriveled and withered away decades ago.

Ahem, then stop fondling them. The guy just made Pope and you guys are already smacking his nuts around.

On a side note, I think that they made their choice because they are taking this opportunity to try and strengthen the Catholic church in various European countries. Having a German Pope is probably great for catholicism in Germany. They chose him nice and old so that he would die soon and they'd be able to chose a Pope again shortly from another country.

I think its pretty political. Regardless of that though, idiots that go around calling people Nazis and what not are... well, idiots.

Eggs said:
I think its pretty political. Regardless of that though, idiots that go around calling people Nazis and what not are... well, idiots.
A bag lady once called me a Nazi Slave Trader and went on to accuse me of sucking up all of the babies air, she smelled bad. I don't know if she was an idiot or just a misdirected moron.:hmmm:

Back