• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Eating meat problem

Luke86

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OKay, this is the problem i got, I have this white corner eye discharge...there seems to be some white stuff in the corner of my eye that reappers every couple hours or less. I had this problem before and it went away when i got sick form eating expired ice cream. I was sick for three days and i was enable to eat almost nothing and i also vomitted couple times. When i got better...i noticed that i had no more white corner eye discharge thing happening to me but after a while when i went back into my heavy eating diet, it came back...then i decided to cut out as much meat as possible and the white discharge seemed to stop...now i don't know if its the animal fats form the meat causing this or soemthing else...did anyone ever experience anything like this? :confused:

O my gosh, No! That is disgusting! Blah! I am going go vomit now :hot:

Sorry I can't help you. Did you go to the doctors?

I think you have to much fat in your diet and it is coming out your eyes. Try a leaner meat.

Do you drink a lot of milk? Once I saw this guy shoot milk from his eye. It was really cool. :D

Back