• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Unwanted friends

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If I already hate my best friends that I kind of like. Imagine the ones that I don´t want to talk anymore.

The are soooo normal.
I don´t wanna be rude and say that I don´t like them, so should I kill them?

You have no idea how bad and serious this is, actually this is one of the biggest problems I have lately.

Just be straight up V, perhaps they feel the same way about you.

Its worth a try... and whats the worst that can happen? You end up being one of those 65 year old men with no friends sitting in a cheap strip club trying to paw at dirty strippers.

Vieope said:
You have no idea how bad and serious this is, actually this is one of the biggest problems I have lately.
I say its good to have friend like those. Then you will know how much your life does not suck compared to the lives of your so called friends. :D

Eggs said:
whats the worst that can happen? You end up being one of those 65 year old men with no friends sitting in a cheap strip club trying to paw at dirty strippers.

That's my goal in life. Thanks, man.. thanks. :(

busyLivin said:
That's my goal in life. Thanks, man.. thanks. :(

Albob would be so proud, but you will need to add a zero to the end of that age.

So V, trouble in the Briar Patch?

Eggs said:
Just be straight up V, perhaps they feel the same way about you.
Some of them I was really clear but they go hey.."ahah no way.. so let´s go that way"

Some of them I can´t avoid. They are in the places I go or attached with nice people I like.

Soo boring people, talking about their jobs and their car and their stupid prosaic plans to the future.
Never, not once a talk about philosophy, science, new places, books, art, nothing. How can this people be like that? :fire: :lol:
And like Nietzsche says: Together the weak are strong.

IML Gear Cream!
Wherever they walk, children start crying, the sky turns in black
They smell like sulphur
They talk slow and paused like a radio with failing batteries
They are serioulsy mentally ill people and not the good kind.

I am not normal, we should be friends.

Vieope said:
Some of them I was really clear but they go hey.."ahah no way.. so let´s go that way"

Some of them I can´t avoid. They are in the places I go or attached with nice people I like.

Soo boring people, talking about their jobs and their car and their stupid prosaic plans to the future.
Never, not once a talk about philosophy, science, new places, books, art, nothing. How can this people be like that? :fire: :lol:
And like Nietzsche says: Together the weak are strong.

Well, just start moving your life in the direction you want to go. If you dont want to hang out with them, find excuses to make and hang out with new friends.

Philosophy and what not is nice...but theres nothing wrong with cars. Anyways, here in the US I'd recommend spending more time at a Barnes and Noble or a coffee shop. Those types always hang out there.

The rest of us are philosophically illiterate.

Eggs said:
The rest of us are philosophically illiterate.
I believe I am part of this crowd

Eggs said:
Philosophy and what not is nice...but theres nothing wrong with cars. Anyways, here in the US I'd recommend spending more time at a Barnes and Noble or a coffee shop. Those types always hang out there.
I don´t mean discussing Kant over coffee but a more meaningul conversation would be nice.

Yea I can relate to this poll. I think the use of alcohol has inadvertently helped me burn my frienship bridges between these people. People are simply boring is what the problem is. I feel like sometimes I have to pretend I am interested in what they are saying or what they are saying is really as cool as they think it is.

IML Gear Cream!
WilliamB said:
I feel like sometimes I have to pretend I am interested in what they are saying or what they are saying is really as cool as they think it is.

That is the whole fucking problem, they think they are sooo cool. Since they are together, being boring becomes cool.

So when are we going shopping?

Back