• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How long in the fridge?

Sacto95827

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I made bulk turkey chili last week and I was wondering if anyone had any estimate on the fridge life on it before it gets up and walks away.

I'd estimate approximately 317 days 3 hours 13 minutes and 21 seconds. The creature that walks away will give the sci-fi channel a new idea for a tv movie too...

Most things shouldn't exceed a week. But if you freeze some of it and thaw it out you can have at least a year.

overthepond said:
Most things shouldn't exceed a week. But if you freeze some of it and thaw it out you can have at least a year.
Sounds about right.

By the way, I picked up a cool trick for freezing. Measure out your servings, put them in plastic containers (you may need to do it in shifts, depending on how many you have.) Cover and freeze. Once frozen, transfer to a ziploc bag for long term storage.

I grill chicken by the bulk all the time... used to worry if it would last a week or so, then I realized that no matter how much I make, it's all gone in three days anyways :thumb:

Back