• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Young Girls Using

GSXR750

Elite Member
Reaction score
Now even ninth grade girls are getting roid rage....... :laugh:

I'm confused... I never see them hitting the weights in the gym. Are they trying to use it as a fat burner? MMMMM. I thought girls hated the muscular look. This is really some ass backwards stuff.

shutupntra1n said:
I'm confused... I never see them hitting the weights in the gym. Are they trying to use it as a fat burner? MMMMM. I thought girls hated the muscular look. This is really some ass backwards stuff.

"With young women, you see them using it more as a weight control and body fat reduction method."

Just looking for an easy fix, "Hey I'll take this, and look like this". Its a bad mentality to have at that age. Same as young women using zenadrine thinking they're just going to magically shed pounds without going to the gym.

GSXR750 said:
"With young women, you see them using it more as a weight control and body fat reduction method."

Just looking for an easy fix, "Hey I'll take this, and look like this". Its a bad mentality to have at that age. Same as young women using zenadrine thinking they're just going to magically shed pounds without going to the gym.
At least Xenedrine won't force them to pee standing up and go bald :lol:

I'm curious to know what cycles and if there is pct involved.

I remember taking these types of surveys in middle school. I always lied. I wonder how many of these girls are actually using, and not just saying they are.

^^haha for real..i use to mark anything on those high school surverys...like how oftem do u drink and smoke? i would say i'm drinking right now as i'm marking the answer...lol

At my school there were surveys from freshman year that said 79% of students don't drink alcohol and like 87% don't smoke. The school had posters, assemblies and everything because they were shocked at how high the numbers were.

If people honestly answered, I would imagine 80% do drink and about 50% smoke, dip, etc.

It was actually quite funny. At one of our school dances they gave out cups. You pay 100 dollars for you and your date to head into a dance for twenty minutes and you each get a cup. I don't have a damn clue what the school was thinking, because everyone drank with those cups. Then a week after the dance, some kids surveyed like a thousand kids and it was something outrageous that like 97% percent of the kids who went to the dance used there cups to drink out of.

The whole survery thing is a joke. Take it with a grain of salt.

i think i remember something like this in the fourm

grl9yrsold: what do you guys think of 25mg of dbol?

The_Man: people here don't know anything, what are your stats and goals?

grl9yrsold: i'm nine years old, and i want to be a model. my bi's are 5"

PSYCHO: I don't like roids, but i bought some for my brother, i'm 30.

Back