Bloated

Thread: Bloated

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

Bloated

Is there anyway besides dumping all dairy from my diet to get rid of that bloated feeling and appearance?
    Age: 22 | Height: 5'8" | Weight: 150 lbs | Penis: 12 inches

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

drink a lot of water.

i got rid of dairy too becasue it makes me bloated.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

I already drink gallons upon gallons of water, and it helps at times, but still hasn't "fixed" the problem. What about the carb-well milk from Hood? Is that any better for decreasing the bloat? I doubt it, but I can't drop my cottage cheese, but I could drop milk if the Carb-well was quote on quote better.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

why can't you just drop dairy altogther? i don't understand?

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

I get alot of my calories and protein from dairy. It's so quick and easy to have three cups of milk with my lunch and get 30 grams of protein from it. Not to mention, the cottage cheese before bed isn't something that is easily replaced...

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

try a shake or MRP instead. what about meat at bed time??

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

Isn't whey derived from milk? what kind of protein do you use? I suppose I could possibly dump the dairy but then a good majority of my protien intake would be from powder.

I was recommended to start getting the isolate whey, so I'll definitly go that route. Meat at bedtime would be tough. Cottage cheese is just so much easier to put down.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

yes, whey is from a cow. but it has much less of a bloat for me since it is digested so quickly. there is no time for it to sit in my gut.

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

Is there any other way to decrease the bloat without dropping all dairy? and also, Patrick.. dont you think it would be a signifacant loss if I cut out 100+ grams of protein I currently get from dairy? and one more thing, what do you eat before bed that is slow digesting?

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by soxmuscle
    Is there any other way to decrease the bloat without dropping all dairy? and also, Patrick.. dont you think it would be a signifacant loss if I cut out 100+ grams of protein I currently get from dairy? and one more thing, what do you eat before bed that is slow digesting?

jesus, you are making this so complicated. take out the dairy and add a differnet protein source. before bed i either have a shake with casien or i have chicken, or beef, or turkey and some slow carb (if I am not dieting).

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

I really am, haha. I just don't think I'd be able to last without dairy. I absolutely love milk and cottage cheese. I guess i'll just deal with the bloat while trying to limit it.

Thanks for helping.

Back to reality

Rep Points

Ever try goats milk? Its as close to human milk-and it also begins to digest almost instantly when you drink it-as opposed to cows milk which takes 1-1.5 hours to digest

Rep Points

I think the point of him choosing the cow dairy (casein) IS for the slow digestion

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    I think the point of him choosing the cow dairy (casein) IS for the slow digestion
    si senor.

Back to reality

Rep Points

si senor.
    I thought it said you were eating the dairy to get cals

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jill
    I thought it said you were eating the dairy to get cals
    Well I am mainly eating so much for the calories and protein aswell as the casein protien before bed, but I love milk. I was basically looking for another option outside of dumping/replacing milk to lose the bloat.

My guess is that there is no other option, so I am just going to have to deal with it...

Rep Points

I wouldnt be able to last without my milk. milk makes my oats taste sooooooooo good.
    3-4 glasses a day keeps osteroporosis(sp?) away.

Acting Normal...

Rep Points

Well I am mainly eating so much for the calories and protein aswell as the casein protien before bed, but I love milk. I was basically looking for another option outside of dumping/replacing milk to lose the bloat.

My guess is that there is no other option, so I am just going to have to deal with it...
    Are you sure it is the dairy causing bloat? Are you lactose intolerant?

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

I don't think im lactose intolerant. I have been drinking milk and eating dairy since I enter this world without any sickness or nothing. It could be the creatine causing the bloat I suppose...