• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bloated

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there anyway besides dumping all dairy from my diet to get rid of that bloated feeling and appearance?

drink a lot of water.

i got rid of dairy too becasue it makes me bloated.

I already drink gallons upon gallons of water, and it helps at times, but still hasn't "fixed" the problem. What about the carb-well milk from Hood? Is that any better for decreasing the bloat? I doubt it, but I can't drop my cottage cheese, but I could drop milk if the Carb-well was quote on quote better.

why can't you just drop dairy altogther? i don't understand?

I get alot of my calories and protein from dairy. It's so quick and easy to have three cups of milk with my lunch and get 30 grams of protein from it. Not to mention, the cottage cheese before bed isn't something that is easily replaced...

try a shake or MRP instead. what about meat at bed time??

Isn't whey derived from milk? what kind of protein do you use? I suppose I could possibly dump the dairy but then a good majority of my protien intake would be from powder.

I was recommended to start getting the isolate whey, so I'll definitly go that route. Meat at bedtime would be tough. Cottage cheese is just so much easier to put down.

yes, whey is from a cow. but it has much less of a bloat for me since it is digested so quickly. there is no time for it to sit in my gut.

Is there any other way to decrease the bloat without dropping all dairy? and also, Patrick.. dont you think it would be a signifacant loss if I cut out 100+ grams of protein I currently get from dairy? and one more thing, what do you eat before bed that is slow digesting?

soxmuscle said:
Is there any other way to decrease the bloat without dropping all dairy? and also, Patrick.. dont you think it would be a signifacant loss if I cut out 100+ grams of protein I currently get from dairy? and one more thing, what do you eat before bed that is slow digesting?

jesus, you are making this so complicated. take out the dairy and add a differnet protein source. before bed i either have a shake with casien or i have chicken, or beef, or turkey and some slow carb (if I am not dieting).

IML Gear Cream!
:laugh:

I really am, haha. I just don't think I'd be able to last without dairy. I absolutely love milk and cottage cheese. I guess i'll just deal with the bloat while trying to limit it.

Thanks for helping.

Ever try goats milk? Its as close to human milk-and it also begins to digest almost instantly when you drink it-as opposed to cows milk which takes 1-1.5 hours to digest

I think the point of him choosing the cow dairy (casein) IS for the slow digestion :)

Jodi said:
I think the point of him choosing the cow dairy (casein) IS for the slow digestion :)
si senor.

Jill said:
I thought it said you were eating the dairy to get cals :shrug:
Well I am mainly eating so much for the calories and protein aswell as the casein protien before bed, but I love milk. I was basically looking for another option outside of dumping/replacing milk to lose the bloat.

My guess is that there is no other option, so I am just going to have to deal with it...

I wouldnt be able to last without my milk. milk makes my oats taste sooooooooo good.
3-4 glasses a day keeps osteroporosis(sp?) away.

soxmuscle said:
Well I am mainly eating so much for the calories and protein aswell as the casein protien before bed, but I love milk. I was basically looking for another option outside of dumping/replacing milk to lose the bloat.

My guess is that there is no other option, so I am just going to have to deal with it...
Are you sure it is the dairy causing bloat? Are you lactose intolerant?

I don't think im lactose intolerant. I have been drinking milk and eating dairy since I enter this world without any sickness or nothing. It could be the creatine causing the bloat I suppose...

Back