• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Liquor

How many drinks a week?

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • 1-3

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • 4-8

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 9-15

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How many drinks a week do u usually consume?

Shit!!

16 plus was supposed to be an option.

i only drink til the suicidal tendencies go away. :suicide: :D

none, havent had a drink in quite some time

I drink 1-2 times per week. could be 10 beers, could be 20.

soxmuscle said:
I drink 1-2 times per week. could be 10 beers, could be 20.
Ya me too. Captain and coke is my drink of choice. I will probably have aruond 8 if I go out. Kills my diet.

OK so.... are we counting actual DRINKS or are we just counting Nights that I dringk?

Ive never drank.. have no plans too.. Jeez guys, Alchohol? and you call yourselves body builders.. :no: :pissed:

lol, j/k, Ill never forget what lord Arnold said,"Milk is for babies. Once you are a man, you must drink beer."

I dont drink when Im cutting. Every other time is a different story. I have cut it down alot compared to what I use to and i can really see a difference more in my aerobic condition more so then my strenght

Witmaster said:
OK so.... are we counting actual DRINKS or are we just counting Nights that I dringk?
Read the question

I really don't see a point in drinking unless your trying to get drunk...
So for me its more like 3-4 weeks and then
as many shots/beers as it takes

I can't see how people can drink everyday just for the taste of beer, it doesnt go good with any food that i like

And i hate when people say it is an aquired taste...
There's nothing aquired about it...you like it or you dont

myCATpowerlifts said:
I really don't see a point in drinking unless your trying to get drunk...
So for me its more like 3-4 weeks and then
as many shots/beers as it takes

I can't see how people can drink everyday just for the taste of beer, it doesnt go good with any food that i like

i do the same thing. I usually drink to get drunk and to pick up women :rocker: i never sit at home and have like a beer with dinner or and crap like that. I know i probably shouldn't drink period but I really don't like
to miss out on a good time because i'm worried about bodybuilding. Plus i really like to get tail and that never really happens in the gym :thumb:

0. A few times a year I might have an urge for a beer & have one, but I don't like the taste most of the time.

I'm down to about 3 times a year. although when I reach my goal bf this year I have a nice 20 year old bottle of Port that I'm going to drink. :D

IML Gear Cream!
LAM said:
I'm down to about 3 times a year. although when I reach my goal bf this year I have a nice 20 year old bottle of Port that I'm going to drink. :D

Nice!

And i hate when people say it is an aquired taste...
There's nothing aquired about it...you like it or you dont

this is BS, of course its an aquired taste. If we as humans soley went off of what was yummy and never had our taste buds mature and progress we would all still be eating hot dogs and mac and cheese and mountain dew. Things like caviar and whiskey and scotch and cigars and stout beer never necessarily taste good, but we learn to appreciate them for what they are over time as we grow. You can't argue that. Howabout the first time your friends forced you to slam that mickeys big mouth in the alley, did it taste great? When I was 14 or 15 I was not lookin forward to bere drinkning but I did it. Now I have just a beer or two all the time just for teh appreciation of it. Seattle is teh king of microbrews so there are so many beers to taste and its not get drunk.

0, I can't drink anymore because of my liver.
Besides I got tired having those awful hangovers.

Tasts are aquired. I dont think I would have ever bout a bought of Wiskey when I was 16 but I definetly would at my ripe old age of 20 lol. I have also aquired a taste for chew tobacco which would have made me puke a few years ago.

depends if I'm playing 8ball for fun or money. If it's for fun, that usually means there is a full party night ahead. And there is no limit on the alcohol. If the 8ball game is for money, no more than a couple of beers.

LAM said:

ugh, i cant stand port. tastes like someone peed sugar urine into good wine. now a good cab or pinot... thats where its at

DimebagDarrell said:
ugh, i cant stand port. tastes like someone peed sugar urine into good wine. now a good cab or pinot... thats where its at
At what point of your life did you decide to try urine?

When I used to drink I had a serious problem. It set me back in the gym as well in life so I quit. Best thing I had ever done.

Back