• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Protein Powders - Not Healthy?

nmuriqi

Swelling up
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just saw a news story with the headline "Protein powders, not as healthy as you think." They mentioned a bunch of brands and claimed that they had faulty nutrition labels. ON's 100% whey (which i use) listed 10 mg of cholesterol, when it really has 19 according to a lab test. What does this mean for me, if anything?

If your working out, and staying in shape, there should be no need to worry about cholesterol in my opinion.

OK...so eating foods high in cholesterol will not raise cholesterol levels, is that right?

And can someone tell my why i'm farting so god damn much????

nmuriqi said:

I am guessing it is your diet....possibly all that cholesterol you have been ingesting. ;)

Simpsons Said it best about cholesterol

Homer Simpson: I saved your life. That egg sandwich could'a killed you by cholesterol.
Lenny: Pfft. Forget it Homer.While it has been established that eggs contain cholesterol, it has not yet been proven conclusively that they actually raise the level of serum cholesterol in the human bloodstream.

nmuriqi said:
I just saw a news story with the headline "Protein powders, not as healthy as you think." They mentioned a bunch of brands and claimed that they had faulty nutrition labels. ON's 100% whey (which i use) listed 10 mg of cholesterol, when it really has 19 according to a lab test. What does this mean for me, if anything?

I would disregard 99.9% of the info from televised news on health and nutrition

You're farting so much because of all the gases/nitrogen and fluids that is being released while your digestive system is processing all the extra protein. try adding in a few high grain carbs (nature's valley oat n' honey) to solidify it all up... at least this worked for me.

IML Gear Cream!
nmuriqi said:
I may just be stating the obvious here but you may be lactose intolerant. Are you mixing your whey with milk?

nmuriqi said:

no fucking shit. after i increased my protein powder intake ive had a deadly ass!

With water after my workout, with milk any other time...i am not lactose intolerant.

the reliability of the companies - thats the name of the game, optimum - they reliable, also allthewhey, if someone tell you that the protein powders not healthy, you will tell him, "you say that? give me your reference", after that he'll shut up :)

Back