• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Banned members

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there a way to find out if a member is banned, I don't know if a member is banned of if they are just plain ignoring me.

You are going to be banned if you don't stop PMing me min0.

I have no idea how you can get into contact with Johnnny and no, I didn't save his cock pics. Christ.

topolo said:
Dale you told me you had those pics? :hmmm:
He said he printed off the hard copies and pasted them up. He got rid of the ones on his harddrive :thumb:

He said nothing of the sort.

hmmm? who would ignore mino? okay what's been going on? what did i miss?

IML Gear Cream!
Yes there is a way to tell if a person is banned. I won't say how though, that you will have to figure out for yourself so don't bother asking me how I know.

you lookin for ASSPUNCTURE bro?

heeholler said:
Yes there is a way to tell if a person is banned. I won't say how though, that you will have to figure out for yourself so don't bother asking me how I know.
Well that was a waste of a post.

du510 said:
Well that was a waste of a post.
Well yes, I guess it is a waste of a post. Just it is easier that you think to see if a person is banned. Just think "outside the box" to use that expression. I wont say how I figured it out cause that would be a no no on some sites. And no, another member did not tell me, and you don't have to pm a mod or Robert Dimaggio to ask if a member has been banned. It's really quite easy to figure out.

Just PM a member you think is banned if its says no able to send then he/she been banned

Well take Uzi for instance, I think he was banned but I never really communicated with him........so I am not going to PM him.

heeholler said:
Well yes, I guess it is a waste of a post. Just it is easier that you think to see if a person is banned. Just think "outside the box" to use that expression. I wont say how I figured it out cause that would be a no no on some sites. And no, another member did not tell me, and you don't have to pm a mod or Robert Dimaggio to ask if a member has been banned. It's really quite easy to figure out.

would you like a junior "G" man badge?

heeholler said:
I just found out today............

heeholler said:
:hehe:

Just kidding, I'll pm it to you. I would post it here but.........

min0 lee said:
Just kidding, I'll pm it to you. I would post it here but.........
go on then :)

Back