I buy a bottle from Sally Beauty Supply like $8.
Or you can try this recipe from makeupalley.com:
""In case you like tend skin but find it expensive and smelly (like me):
1) Crush 18 tablets of uncoated aspirin
2) Dissolve these in 5.5 oz of 70% rubbing alcohol
3) Crush 8 tablets of uncoated aspirin
4) Dissolve these in 2.5 oz of witch hazel
5) Combine the rubbing alcohol and witch hazel solutions.
Some settling of aspirin may occur, just shake it well before you use it.
Apply once a day after waxing to prevent and treat ingrown hairs.
I actually tried it out and it has worked for me so far. I was getting 2 ingrown hairs yesterday so I applied this solution to them. By the next day, they were about gone. Normally left untreated, they would definitely still be there.""