• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

More odd locker room behavior

I walk into the locker room last night to get changed, and there was an old naked guy standing there. Not a big deal. They are in there every day. But this guy had a hair dryer propped up on the counter, he was bent over in front of it, and HE WAS BLOWDRYING HIS ANUS!

I wish I was making this up. :(

WTF is wrong with people!?

Ive seen somethings worse thatn that.
-Old guy shaving in the hot tub.

-one guy walking naked in the lockerroom and steamroom with a bottle of lotion with him ( why bring lotion in a steam room)
-some old guys will wipe the steam from the glass to see people shower.
- guy combing \ cutting pubic hair at the sink...

Why are these people not getting banned??

lol. i know, and isnt funny that any gym locker room or sauna ive ever been to its the same..wonder if its like that in the wemens lr.

I don't wear my eyeglasses in the shower. Neither do I wear clothes. I don't know if everyone else is naked - or if I'm the only one! ;)

I do get the impression that people are more uptight about nudity now than when I was young - maybe it was a carry-over from the hippie thing.

<shrugs>

I am 51 and have seen the same thing, usually an older man either just naked forever and dangling in front of everyone and occasionally probably a older gay man getting his jollies looking at the younger men. Most young men have been scared away from openly showering in the nude leaving middle age men like me to deal with these older guys. And I dont care what they do or look at. I didnt grow up in the era of wide open nudity but grew up before hysterical homophobia so like many my age Im OK with the old dudes because they are really just irritating and OK with my own and others nudity.

This thread is 7 years old

hahahahahahahahahah

I am 51 and have seen the same thing, usually an older man either just naked forever and dangling in front of everyone and occasionally probably a older gay man getting his jollies looking at the younger men. Most young men have been scared away from openly showering in the nude leaving middle age men like me to deal with these older guys. And I dont care what they do or look at. I didnt grow up in the era of wide open nudity but grew up before hysterical homophobia so like many my age Im OK with the old dudes because they are really just irritating and OK with my own and others nudity.

nice first post.

Back