• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

More odd locker room behavior

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I walk into the locker room last night to get changed, and there was an old naked guy standing there. Not a big deal. They are in there every day. But this guy had a hair dryer propped up on the counter, he was bent over in front of it, and HE WAS BLOWDRYING HIS ANUS!

I wish I was making this up. :(

WTF is wrong with people!?

And i'm too modest to walk around in my underwear. why the fuck would you blow dry your anus

I was getting changed last night and I'm standing there putting on my shirt when this weird guy says to me, "you must be about 30 years old" I say almost, I'm 28. So he asks when my birthday is, I tell him in February and ask him why? He says that he likes to guess peoples ages and then play the lotto with those numbers. He was strange.... I quickly put on my shirt and left the locker room.

The guy blow drying his ass pretty much takes the cake though. Ick.

Hey, have you ever had to go thru the day with moist balls? (OK, me neither, but I bet it's unpleasant...)

What does this have to do with training? Thats gross BTW.

I saw an old guy spray deodorant up his own ass. :hmmm: Didn't want to be stinky for his bf? :shrug:

Maybe he's just not flexible enough to get a towel up there. :shrug:

that is pretty funny. if I saw that I don't think I could help laughing. and then vomitting.

Paynne said:
I saw an old guy spray deodorant up his own ass. :hmmm: Didn't want to be stinky for his bf? :shrug:
:eek:

At my old gym there was this old man who used to walk around the locker room naked and come next to you when you were sitting down, so his twig and berries were right in your face, and ask all the bodybuilders if they liked horse racing.

i dont know if horse racing is some kind of code talk for "i'm gay, are you?"....but it was weird as hell and certainly got me dressed alot faster.

after asking about 9 different guys over the course of several weeks he was asked to not return to the gym....it was, after all, a YMCA.

(blow drying the anus is hard to beat though)

IML Gear Cream!
another odd thing...now that i think about it....was that the downtown YMCA had a big screen TV in the locker room....i hardly ever worked out there unless i got stuck late at school so i wasnt familiar with the happenings there.

i walk into the locker room at about 7pm one night and there are about 10 naked old men (60 +) sitting on stools watching jeopardy...it was just wrong.....very wrong

i never understood why old dudes like to hang out naked in the locker room..how hard is it to put on a towel..i guess when you're old you stop caring what people think, but im not naked that much in my own house.

what the fuck. why do old men INSIST on getting naked at the gym? I never see anyone under 40 yrs old naked in the locker room. Is it really that hard to go home and shower? Apparently it isn't, because everyone 39 years old or younger goes home to do it. And why do they just stand around? I mean, I would have no problem getting naked in a locker room, but I would certainly get dressed quickly.

not that it bothers me that much, I just don't look in their direction; but it is kind of obserd when you think about it.

Dante said:
..i guess when you're old you stop caring what people think

I don't think that is it, because even if you just didn't care, that doesn't give you any reason to stand around so as many people see you as possible.

lol. i know, and isnt funny that any gym locker room or sauna ive ever been to its the same..wonder if its like that in the wemens lr.

That's gross. As bad as the old guy at my gym who walked onto the pool deck naked and just stood there.

I Are Baboon said:
But this guy had a hair dryer propped up on the counter, he was bent over in front of it, and HE WAS BLOWDRYING HIS ANUS!

So i gotta dry my ass, gimme a break :shrug: :fart:

In all honesty, i don't know why old dudes stand around naked.
You wanna change? Fine. You wanna shower? Fine.

But DAMN, always be in the process of something (...changing, showering etc.) don't just chill butt naked in the freakin locker room :barf:

lets just say that if you want to meet some incredibly weird people, go to the ymca........ i admit i go there because the other places are too far away or too expensive and i got tired of working out at home..... and damnit those people at the Y are scaring the shit out of me lol.

I stopped working out at the YMCA around me because they built the fucking nursery right under the weight room (which was on the second floor). So if you dropped even a 25lb dumbbell from six inches up, you got yelled at it. Couldn't grunt, "Shh, there are babies sleeping."

Your YMCA stories are scaring me. There is one across the street at work, and starting tomorrow morning I am riding my bicycle to work, so I am going to shower at the Y. I'm really looking forward to seeing the freaks there. :rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
I don't shower naked, personally. I always wear sandals and a suit in; I'm the ONLY one. I was in there this morning and four old, fat, hairy men were all completely naked sharing athletes foot.

I don't mind showering naked if there are individual stalls. I used to shower in one big shower room at Bally's and HATED it. Bally's is homo-central.

Thanks for mentioning the bathing suit. I will do that. And the sandals are sitting under my desk right now ready to go. :D

Yeah, I work out at a Bally's. My wife tells me the women have individual stalls... the guys don't! There are two Bally gyms where I'm at--they're thirty seconds away from each other. One has a shower that looks like it used to be a gas chamber.

musclepump said:
One has a shower that looks like it used to be a gas chamber.

YUP! Sounds like the one I used to go to.

The floors at that gym were seriously covered in hair and dare I say, even flesh. Not to mention bacteria, disease, and Lord knows what else :)

There is always naked dudes at the YMCA, that shit is sick. I walk into the bathroom area, and I always keep my eyes looking down, but no matter where I look, there is always a naked dude. I'm like wtf dude, can't you put on a towel or something. This one dude was like "This is my favorite outfit, haha" I was like wtf@crazymofoslolkthx.

The floors at that gym were seriously covered in hair and dare I say, even flesh. Not to mention bacteria, disease, and Lord knows what else

that's disgusting

I Are Baboon said:
I walk into the locker room last night to get changed, and there was an old naked guy standing there. Not a big deal. They are in there every day. But this guy had a hair dryer propped up on the counter, he was bent over in front of it, and HE WAS BLOWDRYING HIS ANUS!

I wish I was making this up. :(

WTF is wrong with people!?
:wtf: I thought I was sick.

It sounds like almost ALL locker rooms are about the same...Ive learned which old dudes show up at certain times and try to avoid locker room encounters. AND, whats with the naked dudes sitting NAKED BUTT and all on the benches in front of the lockers. Oh no, they cant sit on thier towels, they cant put on their undies first...nope just plop that bare butt right down where the next fifteen guys will be sitting I guess. Naked old dudes are weird.

Back