• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

eating habbits

cally

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi

I have started a new journal --> http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/s...ead.php?t=47374

How should I take these products (I have put my work out routine in the journal)

I don't really understand the whole dieting thing even though I have read a bit of information on it. (I will check out the sticky's again tonight). I really want a diet that works well with my workout plan. Any advise would be good.

I have got the following items....

Progain - Strawberry
Creatamax 300

Thanks

James

cally said:
I don't really understand the whole dieting thing even though I have read a bit of information on it. (I will check out the sticky's again tonight). I really want a diet that works well with my workout plan. Any advise would be good.
Diet will depend on what you are trying to accomplish. I just posted some tips here : http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showpost.php?p=1000399&postcount=14
The sticky is a great place to start. Also look through the forum and look at some of the diets being critiqued. The will give you and idea of what to do.

Hi

Thanks for the reply. Very useful :)

I appolagise, but I may have quite a few questions in the coming weeks.

On the first line (Item a) it mentions that ensure that all meals contain all macros. Does this mean the right amounts of protein, fats etc?.

Thanks

James

cally said:
On the first line (Item a) it mentions that ensure that all meals contain all macros. Does this mean the right amounts of protein, fats etc?.
Yes.
Macros = Macronutrients = Carbohydrates, Proteins and Fats :)

In the subsequent points i have mentioned that no fats pwo and carbs in last meal depends...etc.

Thanks mate.

Since reading your first reply I've been searching for foods.

Morning: 3/4 cup of oatmeal, 1 banana, 1table spoon of penutbutter, 1 scoop of protein powder

Mid morning: One whole wheet sandwich with ham, lettuce, cucumber. Apple

Lunch: One Whole wheet Tuna sandwich.

Mid afternoon: Some kind of fruit

Evening: Some kind of lean protein (beef, fish, chicken), with some sort of carb like Brown Rice or pasta and veggie. Take Creatine.

Work Out
After workout: One Scoop of Protein power and water.

Hey Cally,

I thought it said eating hobbits, nevermind.

Thanks maniclion

cally said:
Morning: 3/4 cup of oatmeal, 1 banana, 1table spoon of penutbutter, 1 scoop of protein powder
That looks ok.

cally said:
Mid morning: One whole wheet sandwich with ham, lettuce, cucumber. Apple
hhmm.. can you do brown rice or sweet potatoes + chicken breast + veggies? Since your goal is to loose fat, stick to foods with the lowest fat.

cally said:
Lunch: One Whole wheet Tuna sandwich.
Make sure that it is good whole wheat bread. Pref without enriched flour. Better option would be to drop the bread, coz bread is a no-no, esp when trying to loose. Also how about a salad to go with this meal?

cally said:
Mid afternoon: Some kind of fruit
Where are the carbs and pro???
For convienance, you could do this into a shake. ground oats + protein powder + 1tbsp flaxmeal, for example. Put all dry ingredients in a leak proof container. Add water , shake for several seconds. Let it stand for about 30mins to soften the oats as this will make it less lumpy. Then shake and drink.

cally said:
Evening: Some kind of lean protein (beef, fish, chicken), with some sort of carb like Brown Rice or pasta and veggie. Take Creatine.
No pasta. the rest is ok. Since this meal is before your wo. Make sure it is at least 1.5-2hrs prior.

cally said:
Work Out
After workout: One Scoop of Protein power and water.
You MUST have carbs with your pwo shake. Grind some oats and throw them in + have a banana. All this immediately after your wo.

After your wo, you must have a solid meal with all macros, within 1 hour of completing your wo.

30-40 mins before bedtime, have a meal of cottage cheese+walnuts. A slow digesting protein with fats will keep you fed through most of the night.

Add in ~6Fish oil caps per day. spread over diff meals.

What is your bf%?

Take a look at my diet which will give you more clues to sorting out yours.
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showpost.php?p=996036&postcount=2

Put down exact amounts that you plan to eat. "Some kind of lean protein (beef, fish, chicken), with some sort of carb..." dosent say much. you need to start counting cals to make this work, else you will wonder why nothing is happenning when you are trying sooo hard.

Calc all macros and cals per meal and total for the day. You can use www.nutritiondata.com to find that info.

Last edited:
hi,

thanks for the information. I have been to the store and brought nost things.

I will reply a bit later on.

Her are a few questions

1. What exactly is oakmeal. I brough porridge oaks. Is this correct?.
2. How should I cook the sweet potato?. The ones I brought are large ones.
3. How much cottege cheese should I have after my workout just before bed time?.

IML Gear Cream!
Vieope said:
Oh.. eating "habits".. all right then.. proceed..

ROFLFOAM<FOA

cally said:
1. What exactly is oakmeal. I brough porridge oaks. Is this correct?.
Porridge oats are good.

2. How should I cook the sweet potato?. The ones I brought are large ones.
Bake in the oven
Steam
Cook in the microwave

etc etc... Cook it like you would a regular potato.

3. How much cottege cheese should I have after my workout just before bed time?.
How long is a peice of string? That is - This depends on many variables. Your total diet intake, your weight, your goals, your activity level for the day, your taste for cottage cheese! ;)

But have as much as you need to cover your nutritional needs at that point in time.

Back