• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

newbie needs dbol tips

xxterxx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi guys... 19 yrs old here. this is the first time i am using steroids and i bought some dbol tabs but have not buy any clomid or nolva. which one do you think is better? and whats the result am i suppose to expect? and how do i take dbol? how many times a day? and before meals or after meals? thanks

You're too young to be taking steroids. No one here is going to give advice to somebody your age. Focus on training and diet and come back in a 2-3 years.

redspy said:
You're too young to be taking steroids. No one here is going to give advice to somebody your age. Focus on training and diet and come back in a 2-3 years.
Oh so true. I know your probably really eager and as you have ALREADY bought them, you will probably still go ahead and use them regardless of what any experienced or knowledgeable person on here will advise. DBOL is an 17aa Oral tab. This means its very toxic to the liver. It is not used on its own, and is favoured as a kick-start to injectable cycles. Whatever you gain in size will be mostly water retention, which will pretty much all dissapear when you finish. It will shut your natural testosterone production down, so without a better post cycle therapy/treatment, it will again be highly unlikely you will keep any gains.
Seriously, I know its not what you want to hear and you probably think stupid old bastards, but the quote above is spot on mate. Give yourself more time and really learn how to get the best out of diet and naturally training, you'll surprise yourself.

Mags said:
Oh so true. I know your probably really eager and as you have ALREADY bought them, you will probably still go ahead and use them regardless of what any experienced or knowledgeable person on here will advise. DBOL is an 17aa Oral tab. This means its very toxic to the liver. It is not used on its own, and is favoured as a kick-start to injectable cycles. Whatever you gain in size will be mostly water retention, which will pretty much all dissapear when you finish. It will shut your natural testosterone production down, so without a better post cycle therapy/treatment, it will again be highly unlikely you will keep any gains.
Seriously, I know its not what you want to hear and you probably think stupid old bastards, but the quote above is spot on mate. Give yourself more time and really learn how to get the best out of diet and naturally training, you'll surprise yourself.

good advice mags.

Back