• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How often to do cycles of AS?

Mags

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How long do you have to leave it after a cycle (first cycle) before you should think of doing a second cycle? How many cycles is it thought safe to do in a year for example (saying they are 10-12 week cycles etc)

Cheers

time on = time off

So if your on on for 16 wks including pct, you have 16 weeks off? Have I got this right? If so, isn't that extreme on the body to keep doing cycles like that or is it seen as the norm? Cheers

How is that extreme? If you want to take even longer off then feel very free to do so, only your blood tests will tell you what is or is not extreme. That is your responsibility.

There are enough people who are on year round or take 4-8 weeks off during the year, that I would hardly call time on/time off "extreme." Many people dont truly follow that.

Mudge is right, a lot of juicers are barely off PCT for a couple of weeks before jumping back on

I was just unfamiliar with time durations of cycles on and off. If your constantly on them with minimal breaks isn't this going to be more of a strain on the body rather than having longer breaks. I thought it was just advised not to do too much all at once. If you run cycles properly and adequate PCT its okay to get straight into another cycle then?

I am not suggesting for you to do that, you have to know what is right for you. Some people get more side effects than others, i.e. impact to cholestrol levels, kidneys, liver, and so on. You need to know those things for yourself, nobody here knows your body.

Some do consider PCT as time on, so:

10 week cycle
2-3 week break
4-6 week PCT

That adds up to 16 weeks, or as many as 19 weeks, leaving only enough time for maybe 1.5 cycles a year.

Do you think many people actually follow that? I sure dont see it much. But again, everyones body is different, everyones goals, and everyones choices. Just because I mention someone else does it a certain way doesn't mean I'm trying to push it on anyone, like I said I dont know anyones body here but my own.

Back