• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need Deca info for a friend... ???

drew.haynes

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Friend of mine... guy that lives down the street. He's only 17.. had some serious drug, then drinking addictions. Now is supposedly completely clean and just finished a good season on a track team. He is wanting to gain alot of weight for football and is, from what he told me today, going to start buying Deca from someone. I don't think he knows too much about it, and neither do I. If he should avoid this, and I think he should... help me convince him (I was trying to help by letting him know what great gains I have made naturally.)

Also... tell me EVERYTHING he should do to stay as safe as possible if he does do this. If I can't talk him out of it, I at least wanna give him the best chance possible not to hurt himself any.

drew.haynes said:
Friend of mine... guy that lives down the street. He's only 17.. had some serious drug, then drinking addictions. Now is supposedly completely clean and just finished a good season on a track team. He is wanting to gain alot of weight for football and is, from what he told me today, going to start buying Deca from someone. I don't think he knows too much about it, and neither do I. If he should avoid this, and I think he should... help me convince him (I was trying to help by letting him know what great gains I have made naturally.)

Also... tell me EVERYTHING he should do to stay as safe as possible if he does do this. If I can't talk him out of it, I at least wanna give him the best chance possible not to hurt himself any.

honestly..I wouldn't bother. if he isn't smart enough to do his own reseach what are the odds of him listening to you ?

LAM said:
honestly..I wouldn't bother. if he isn't smart enough to do his own reseach what are the odds of him listening to you ?

No I know him. He will listen. If I could provide him a solid plan for doing it without deca, I think he would. If not, I KNOW he'd listen to any safety advice I gave him. He's always been very open to any advice from me in the past.

drew.haynes said:
No I know him. He will listen. If I could provide him a solid plan for doing it without deca, I think he would. If not, I KNOW he'd listen to any safety advice I gave him. He's always been very open to any advice from me in the past.

#1 - unless he is a thrower a rapid increase in weight will hinder his performance on the track
#2 - he's WAY too young to use steroids
#3 - using deca with out test is a great way to have a limp dick for about 4-6 months
#4 - you should use HCG with deca to help make for a more successfull PCT

Yeah. If I got him to just hit the weights hard and smart, going natural... is there anything you personally recommend as far as supplements that will safely speed his progress, given that proper nutrition and lifting is already in order?

at 17 your natuaral test levels are high. he needs to eat like an athlete. which means a high quality protein with each meal (at least 5 a day), lots of complex carbs, fruits and veggies.

for supplements whey protein and creatine

tell your friend that nothing good can come of him using deca. I have never heard of anyone in track using deca to boost performance (assuming he is a runner).

he is too young and is going to mess up his body for no good reason.

tell him food and training is the ticket.

In relation to deca, whats the best thing to use in case of gyno? Somebody told me dostinex

TrojanMan60563 said:
tell your friend that nothing good can come of him using deca. I have never heard of anyone in track using deca to boost performance (assuming he is a runner).
erm... Ben Johnson?

Positive nandrolone tests
Linford Christie, Britain, sprinter
Merlene Ottey, Jamaica, sprinter
Doug Walker, Britain, sprinter
Mark Richardson, Britain, swimmer
Petr Korda, Czech, tennis player
Djamel Bouras, France, judo player
Spencer Smith, Britain, triathlete
Igor Shalimov, Russia, footballer
Christophe Dugarry, France, rugby player
deca seems to be very popular with all athletes, especially sprinters!

They did not use deca. They used winstol.

IML Gear Cream!
Ben Johnson was busted for winstrol.

Celtic Bhoy said:
In relation to deca, whats the best thing to use in case of gyno? Somebody told me dostinex

to control gyno you need to lower both estrogen and prolaction. so nolvadex and dostinex/bromo is what you would need

LAM said:
to control gyno you need to lower both estrogen and prolaction. so nolvadex and dostinex/bromo is what you would need
Thanks LAM

Mudge said:
Ben Johnson was busted for winstrol.
yeah you're right i thought it was nandrolone, well those athletes below should all be accurate, i copied that list from the bbc news website

young d said:
erm... Ben Johnson?

deca seems to be very popular with all athletes, especially sprinters!
British sprinter Linford Christie tested positive for nandrolone.

Well glad that was cleared up....cause I was under the impression that Ben Johnson was caught using Winstrol...I think Winny is the steroid of choice for sprinters.

The women probably used the deca due to it being so mild especially in a female friendly 50-100mg per week. Winstrol is not well tolerated by woman...even low doses can be bad news.

TrojanMan60563 said:

he is too young and is going to mess up his body for no good reason.

tell him food and training is the ticket.
johnson_ben1988.jpg

Athletes use nandrolone when their injured to help them train without pain. so ive been told

Back