• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Calcium & Magnesium

KDiddy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I wanted to share my experience.

I recently had a tooth that had been getting infected on and off over the last 10 years pulled (it had been treated with root canal twice and failed). The tooth is right up front and it turns out my best option is just to get braces and move the teeth around. But... I have bone loss there from the long infection. My dentist mentioned calcium to make sure I had enough to regrow the bone. So I google it and find out that you need Magnesium to make the calcium uptake. Turns out this combo is supposed to help you sleep, too.

Well, to make a long story a little shorter :blah: , I've never seen anything so dramatic in my life. I take 6 gelcaps of the mag/calc/zinc combo about an hour before bed and I can actually feel myself getting tired (a lot more than usual). I used to get up a lot at around 3 or 4 in the morning and just be nervous or something, and that's not happening anymore. I generally feel a lot better and my workouts have been more productive lately.

Maybe I was lacking it or something, but it really has been amazing. :rocker:

yeah my aunt is a vitamin guru and she told me that magnesium relaxes you and helps you sleep.

Back