• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question (Everyone should participate lol)

IML Gear Cream!
retard.jpg

gr81 said:
V I have no beef with you kid, I was using it as an example for this little fool. It wasn't my goal to dump on you. It just sounded like initially you were defending him and taking sides, thats why I said that, my bad. its all good man
You do know that I am playing with you, don´t you? Come on :lol:
Perfume, oil, that is gay sex, not a fight.
You are too serious. :)

You should shut up and goto hell, why do you have to be such a prick and talk shit on others? Oh yea and size doesn't matter hope you would know that by now.

oh wow what a novel revelation that the gr81 talks shits, like no one here knows that the gr81 talks shit. of course I talk shit, I talk shit in my sleep son. The fact of teh matter is this, you DID insult people here including me with your statement and when I called you on it you can't be a man and admit that you are in the wrong. Size absoultely matter in this game kid, you can't be your size running your mouth like you do about weights. go join a video game forum where you'll fit in, if its not already past your bedtime little one.

I was actually worried about your sexuality there for a minute V. Not because I care if your gay, but that if we ever met that you'd try to rub your weiner on my leg or something :eek:

Please dont do that.

gr81 said:
oh wow what a novel revelation that the gr81 talks shits, like no one here knows that the gr81 talks shit. of course I talk shit, I talk shit in my sleep son. The fact of teh matter is this, you DID insult people here including me with your statement and when I called you on it you can't be a man and admit that you are in the wrong. Size absoultely matter in this game kid, you can't be your size running your mouth like you do about weights. go join a video game forum where you'll fit in, if its not already past your bedtime little one.

Haha, dont get worked up bro. Its da internet. Play mind games on him instead ;)

You do know that I am playing with you, don´t you? Come on
Perfume, oil, that is gay sex, not a fight.
You are too serious.

you never can tell in an argument like this, I did think that was a bit odd thou.. that shit threw me off mayn..lol

Vieope said:
Let´s just not go there. Do you wanna get rough with me?
Take your clothes off, put oil and perfume all over your body and let´s fight.

Bitch.
:funny:

Haha, dont get worked up bro. Its da internet. Play mind games on him instead
yeah I am not that worked up. I just have had a bad day and have been arguin with cats all day it seems like, very frustrating man. Anyways, whats up with'chou eggs, hows the gf?

Eggs said:
I was actually worried about your sexuality there for a minute V. Not because I care if your gay, but that if we ever met that you'd try to rub your weiner on my leg or something :eek:

Please dont do that.
Humping? Little bit?

IML Gear Cream!
gr81 said:
yeah I am not that worked up. I just have had a bad day and have been arguin with cats all day it seems like, very frustrating man. Anyways, whats up with'chou eggs, hows the gf?

Oh, I'm doing pretty good. Just reading "Top Tuners". Modified has some nice cars in the mag. Other than that, same old pretty much, schools out (until I start my summer school class on the 15th). Jenny is doing well, getting her last few weeks in before heading back to Sweden and all. So I think we'll make some road trips and stuff and see the sights.

LW83 said:
Real answer-

Bodybuilding is about perfecting the male body. Some dudes look at a guys body and say "that's what I want to look like". Others guys look at a man's body and say "I want to lick his nipples" :shrug:

One could assume that a sport that involves men in thongs would have a high concentration of homosexuals :shrug: Does that fact bother you Fashong?

Hi Luke,

Excellent!

You are probably one of the most dependable people here and unpredictable and honest... And are never afraid to laugh!!! And have others laugh!!!!

TDGC, John H.

the licking nipples thing is ruining my concentration... :eek:

JJJ said:
Yeah, I mean, just look at the IM logo, what a hansome man. And the member pics area is filled with halfnaked men.
Oh shit, you figured it out. No longer will homoerotic impulses be diguised as simply 'just' bodybuilding. The mask has been lifted. There's no turning back now.

to paint or not to paint, that is the question... :grin:

rockgazer69 said:
the licking nipples thing is ruining my concentration... :eek:
LMAO I about fell out of my chair on this one! :p

Your out of your fucking element Fashong.:bash: Why is your name so gay is what you should be asking?

Somethings only gay when you start looking at it likes its gay. If you look at bodybuilders and you think they are gay, it seems as if something in your brain that signals gay thoughts is being triggered. Next question from Fashong: Why do I have gay thoughts when I see bodybuilders.

everyone should participate?

everyone should participate in bashing your stupid question?

everyone should participate in pointing out your uneducated conjectures?

everyone should participate in telling you to grow the fuck up?

Why does everyone have to be assholes?? It was a simple question and you grow the fuck up. gr81 if that insulted you then you must be homosexual I am guessing. DROP IT!!

Fashong said:
Why does everyone have to be assholes??

you come to a bodybuilding website and ask why the majority of bodybuilders are gay, with absolutely no factual basis for that assertion, and then you honestly ask why people are assholes to you?

So Fashong you joined a Bodybuilding forum and have recently taken up BBing because you feel you might be gay? I don't think I completely understand your reasoning? You're 15 and obviously getting some distorted perceptions.

No, I never said I might be gay and I am not. I never will be it was a simple question!!!!

No, it was a loaded question.

Back