• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question (Everyone should participate lol)

Fashong

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Why are the majority of weight lifters gay/queer, I don't know how to put that in a nice way lol.

hmmm, I wouldn't say a majority.

I would say a majority of individuals lift because of mental complexs that *might be caused by things such as the frustration resulting from circumstances like homosexuality.

Ever walk into a gay bar by misstake? I think you did that with your gym...

Vieope said:
We are all gay here man.

Yeah, I mean, just look at the IM logo, what a hansome man. And the member pics area is filled with halfnaked men.

Fashong said:
Why are the majority of weight lifters gay/queer, I don't know how to put that in a nice way lol.
:hmmm:

Vieope said:
I am offering only to JJJ. Hold your pants. :rolleyes:

Nah, thats alright, I think Ill skip it. Im not feeling sexy right now.

what a stupid tihng to say. why do you think that, are you a pollster, do you have anything to back up this absurd claim? Why even make this thread, you know you are gonna have people pissed off for making such a pointless thread. Its not even a question as a matter of fact, its like you are sayin it just soley to kick up shit. So Rob, since you are only 15 and weigh a buck forty, you obviously don't have the experience in teh iron game you need to make such observations, so you should do two things, know your role and SHUT your mouth!

gr81 said:
what a stupid tihng to say. why do you think that, are you a pollster, do you have anything to back up this absurd claim? Why even make this thread, you know you are gonna have people pissed off for making such a pointless thread. Its not even a question as a matter of fact, its like you are sayin it just soley to kick up shit. So Rob, since you are only 15 and weigh a buck forty, you obviously don't have the experience in teh iron game you need to make such observations, so you should do two things, know your role and SHUT your mouth!
Great impersonation of the gay in the closet angry man. :clapping:

yea hes probally gay, anyways why are you starting crap?? I just wanted to know because what I posted, it is what it seems like in this world.

yea hes probally gay, anyways why are you starting crap?? I just wanted to know because what I posted, it is what it seems like in this world.

why would you come to a bodybuilding site and say some dumb shit that is obviously NOT true and is gonna get people riled up at you? but hey, yeah, "probally gay" you stupid clown. can you even articulate a thought in an educated matter so people can understand what you mean in the first place. Your right V, I am an angry person b/c this peon is purposely taking cheap shots at the sport I love and the people I kick it with, perpetuating some ignorant stereotype. What Vieope, would you say if he claimed all people who like blue rabbits were gay, which btw is much more of a likelyhood. When someone runs their damm mouth for no reason, they are gonna get a response. maybe next time you won't open run your mouth with nothing at all to say. You know there is a saying, "those who don't know, talk, and those who know don't talk"... maybe you should think about that little jabroni

I really could care less of what you think. It was just a question no need to PMS!

Fashong said:
Was that with me? Anyway, if it is so. I was joking to take away the tension this thread could bring. Come on, you start a thread saying that most bodybuilders are gay. It is good nobody got offended.

gr81 said:
why would you come to a bodybuilding site and say some dumb shit that is obviously NOT true and is gonna get people riled up at you? but hey, yeah, "probally gay" you stupid clown. can you even articulate a thought in an educated matter so people can understand what you mean in the first place. Your right V, I am an angry person b/c this peon is purposely taking cheap shots at the sport I love and the people I kick it with, perpetuating some ignorant stereotype. What Vieope, would you say if he claimed all people who like blue rabbits were gay, which btw is much more of a likelyhood. When someone runs their damm mouth for no reason, they are gonna get a response. maybe next time you won't open run your mouth with nothing at all to say. You know there is a saying, "those who don't know, talk, and those who know don't talk"... maybe you should think about that little jabroni

Dont sweat it gr, the guy probably has homoerotic fantasies and he's trying to get us to play his game. Lets just leave him alone in the closet though, no reason to touch this one with a stick.

Anyways, there are heteros and homosexuals in every walk of life... no reason there wont be some in BBing. There probably is a higher % that has to do with psychological issues, but I'd still say the large majority is hetero.

gr81 said:
What Vieope, would you say if he claimed all people who like blue rabbits were gay, which btw is much more of a likelyhood.

:lol: This thread is funny :yes:

gr81 said:
Your right V, I am an angry person b/c this peon is purposely taking cheap shots at the sport I love and the people I kick it with, perpetuating some ignorant stereotype. What Vieope, would you say if he claimed all people who like blue rabbits were gay, which btw is much more of a likelyhood.
Let´s just not go there. Do you wanna get rough with me?
Take your clothes off, put oil and perfume all over your body and let´s fight.

Bitch.

Fashong said:
I really could care less of what you think. It was just a question no need to PMS!

btw, Jesus Christ you're a skinny little faggot. Who are you really? I know you cant be a real person. Vieope, are you playing around again? Hrmm, RG?

You should shut up and goto hell, why do you have to be such a prick and talk shit on others? Oh yea and size doesn't matter hope you would know that by now.

it is not just a question, its a non-question, passive aggressive attempt at attacking lifters to make up for the bitterness derived from your bitch made 140 lb stature now isn't it. you obviously care what we think, otherwise why post a thread asking a question in the first place? You knew from the get go it would piss people off, for teh fact of the matter that you said in your first post that you didn't know a nice way of putting, implying that the way you phrased it was insulting. why don't you walk your reasoning all the way to the end there Jr.

You are very stupid, maybe you should go back to school?? I wanted peoples opinions on why lots of weight lifters are gay, not about me. Grow up and get a life I wasn't attacking anyone I was simply asking a question. Another thing I did not know it would piss people off. ~Goodnight~

Let´s just not go there. Do you wanna get rough with me?
Take your clothes off, put oil and perfume all over your body and let´s fight.

Bitch.

V I have no beef with you kid, I was using it as an example for this little fool. It wasn't my goal to dump on you. It just sounded like initially you were defending him and taking sides, thats why I said that, my bad. its all good man

Fashong said:
You should shut up and goto hell, why do you have to be such a prick and talk shit on others? Oh yea and size doesn't matter hope you would know that by now.

:laugh: C'mon, someone tell me this guys not for real already! He's too funny. But I feel bad that someone is making fun of all the skinny little 5'8" 140lb faggots out there :( They are people too damnit!

Even if they have to come push their homoeroticism on the rest of us. :finger:

Real answer-

Bodybuilding is about perfecting the male body. Some dudes look at a guys body and say "that's what I want to look like". Others guys look at a man's body and say "I want to lick his nipples" :shrug:

One could assume that a sport that involves men in thongs would have a high concentration of homosexuals :shrug: Does that fact bother you Fashong?

Back