• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sustanon cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

dAMvN

Go Bench...
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, I basically know nothing about steroids.So please take it easy on me, im trying to learn. It's been a while now and a friend of mine has a trusted hook up to get some "Sustanon". He says the cycle is 10 shots 1 shot per week of 250mg. I was looking into it and I was wondering if you guys could tell me some tips on what other things I should take pre and after cycle so I can get the most out of my cycle. thanks in adavance..

-Juan

no offence but your mate doest know shit. you need to shoot sust more than once per week.

You are taking serious risks that are totally unnecessary at age 17. Improve your diet and exercise program, and wait until you are much older to use juice. That is my advice.

i'm pretty sure i recognise that username and sig. from muscletalk.co.uk, if so i and others have already told you that you are far too young to be running steroids!

no this user name is not from "muscletalk.co.uk". and i turn 18 in a few weeks so I dont really care. and "stu21ldn" my "mate" is not wrong because if you read the article about Sustanon in www.steroids.com it says; "A steroid novice can expect to gain about 20 pounds within a couple of months by using only 250 mg of Sustanon a week." Now can you guys please answer my questions? I just want to know what should I take pre cycle during and after to get the most out of my Sustanon cycle. Thanks in advance..

-Juan

you dont need to take anything pre cycle. There are many different theories about post cycle therapy, im not in a position to be making any recomendations. do some research on the net, ask experienced users, ask the moderators here.
also go on the diet section and ask the moderators there about diet as it is a vital part of making gains.

by the way i wouldn't recomend starting steroids at 18, however if you feel it essential i wouldnt be choosing sustanon. I would look at test enthanate.

I was a steroid novice and only gained at most 15lbs while running 500-600mg of Sustanon a week...and that was with a Dbol jumpstart. You seriously shouldn't run any anabolics before you are 21...20 at the very youngest. Your natural test levels are already as high as what someone would want theirs to be during a steroid cycle. Trust me, you still have a lot of improvement left in your diet and workout routine. Anyone at your age does. I am a competition bodybuilder, and I know that I have a lot still to learn, and I am always open to the advice of others.

dAMvN said:
no this user name is not from "muscletalk.co.uk". and i turn 18 in a few weeks so I dont really care. and "stu21ldn" my "mate" is not wrong because if you read the article about Sustanon in www.steroids.com it says; "A steroid novice can expect to gain about 20 pounds within a couple of months by using only 250 mg of Sustanon a week." Now can you guys please answer my questions? I just want to know what should I take pre cycle during and after to get the most out of my Sustanon cycle. Thanks in advance..

-Juan
well if your "mate" knew anything about steroids he'd know that sustanol is a blend of four different esters. If you shoot once per week your blood levels will be all over the place.

IML Gear Cream!
im not taking sides here but research has been shown that some users can experience good gains with sustanon by injecting 250mg every 10 days.

i personally ran a 6 week cycle injecting 250mg every 6 days i gained a stone and i have only lost 3lbs since,but that is due to injury and not being able to train for a few weeks

dAMvN, didnt you put a post in the training section saying to do 24 sets for chest or something? Even on steroids youd still be overtraining big time mate

lol i just noticed his weight 145lb yep hes def ready for steroids

Celtic Bhoy said:
dAMvN, didnt you put a post in the training section saying to do 24 sets for chest or something? Even on steroids youd still be overtraining big time mate

did i say i did 24sets on chest???when was this?

Celtic Bhoy said:
"dAMvN" :read: ,not you Ryan

Stu21Ldn,you make me laugh. Look at your pic... lol, you have zero to say about anything that has to do with BodyBuilding or working out for that matter. And that goes out to a few other people that have posted here aswell. Basically the only guy I am listining to here is Purdue Power. Thanks. Good luck Stu21Ldn..
p.s, Yea im 145... and only 5'9" so? I have 10% or less BF and Money says you can't keep up with the weight I put up.

Stu21Ldn,you make me laugh. Look at your pic... lol, you have zero to say about anything that has to do with BodyBuilding or working out for that matter. And that goes out to a few other people that have posted here aswell.
Ill take that to mean your referring to me aswel, which makes me lmfao.Go ahead and inject yourself with sust once a week with 250mg, great cycle.Oh yeah, i hope your happy being 5'9", cos ya probably wont grow anymore with that and the anti e's.

Basically the only guy I am listining to here is Purdue Power. Thanks
Good idea, only take advice off the guy tellin ya what ya want to hear. :thumb:

Celtic Bhoy said:
Good idea, only take advice off the guy tellin ya what ya want to hear. :thumb:
No, thats not true because Purdue Power is not telling me I am right... He is telling me what he is been threw. I am listing to him because he actually knows what he is talking about, unlike a few people I know here...

IML Gear Cream!
Purdue Power said:
I was a steroid novice and only gained at most 15lbs while running 500-600mg of Sustanon a week...and that was with a Dbol jumpstart.
see the difference

Purdue Power said:
You seriously shouldn't run any anabolics before you are 21...20 at the very youngest. Your natural test levels are already as high as what someone would want theirs to be during a steroid cycle. Trust me, you still have a lot of improvement left in your diet and workout routine. Anyone at your age does.
So as you see that is not all he wrote.., but he did write something that seperates him from anyone else...
Purdue Power said:
I am a competition bodybuilder
That alone makes me want to listin to anything he has to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back