• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What to eat and what not

Fashong

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I wondered what I should eat alot of like <PROTEIN>
I also wondered what to try and not eat like sugar I heard is bad and so are carbs because they turn into sugar. My goals are strength I am trying to get stronger and don't really want to put excess weight on unless it's muscle.

Jack Lalanne: "If man made it, don't eat it."

Eat as few processed foods as possible, cut candies, pop, junk.

Eat egg whites, whey, chicken, fish, etc...

Fashong said:
I wondered what I should eat alot of like <PROTEIN>
I also wondered what to try and not eat like sugar I heard is bad and so are carbs because they turn into sugar. My goals are strength I am trying to get stronger and don't really want to put excess weight on unless it's muscle.
You need to eat protein, carbs AND fats for health. Especially if you are still young and growing! You can not lump something into a 'bad' catagory just because it is a 'carb' - there are lots of carbs that are VERY healthy for you! You can't lump 'sugar' into one catagory either. eg: there are sugars in LOTS of vegetables - but these are really healthy for you!

Don't simply 'cut out' a food group. Instead, you just need to focus on eating healthy foods. So you should be trying to aviod those things that are packaged/processed. Watch things like chips, pre-packed meals (eg: frozen meals, 2-minute noodles), candy, cereals, muffins/cookies, cakes, slices, bars/cereal bars, crackers, soda/juices, Fast Foods (burgers, fries, pizza etc).

In terms of what to eat? Try to look for things that are close to how they would exists naturally - Lots vegetables, lean fresh meats (seafood, chicken breast, turkey, lean game meats like bison and buffalo), eggs, fruits, legumes (like kidney beans, lentils), grains (rolled oats, barley, rye, brown rice), nuts and seeds (walnuts, linseeds), and skim dairy. Lots of water is also REALLY good.

If you eat correctly and give your body what it needs you will not get fat. But if you want to get STRONG then you have to train in a particular way (for this I suggest you take a look in the training forum).

You need to pick your carbs wisely such as sweet potato, brown rice, oats, and whole grains. You will need carbs to grow. also fats choose olive oil, flaxseed oil, and fish oils.

Back