• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Starch Blockers... High GI -> Low GI

Sh8kin

Not Stirred'
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do they work?

Supposively, they block the amount of carbs your body can absorb making a higher GI food such as a potato lower.

Sh8kin said:
Do they work?

Supposively, they block the amount of carbs your body can absorb making a higher GI food such as a potato lower.
:laugh:

uh, ok

allnighte.gif

Got this link off this board. Scroll down to the starch block stuff.

http://optimalhealth.cia.com.au/gi17.html

Last edited:
Damn the advertisers and their lies!!! ;)

I guess I'll skip that potato.

XcelKrush said:
Yes they do work, but they dont do as much as they say they can.
If they don't do what they say they do, then they don't work.

XcelKrush said:
Yes they do work, but they dont do as much as they say they can.

OK, so at what extent does it work? 5% blockage instead of 20%? Does it offer any benefits as far to say, "Better than not taking it"? Will it let you have that 1 potato a day? hehe.

Well, when I used to have cheat days once a week(worst idea in the world), I would take them and eat crap all day long and not gain any noticable fat. But when I didnt take them them I would gain weight over time. I know most people say you cant do that much damage in one day, but with as much as I eat, I can.

IML Gear Cream!
So they were beneficial to you? Do you still take them?

XcelKrush said:
Well, when I used to have cheat days once a week(worst idea in the world), I would take them and eat crap all day long and not gain any noticable fat. But when I didnt take them them I would gain weight over time. I know most people say you cant do that much damage in one day, but with as much as I eat, I can.
One day of eating crap isn't going to put on noticeable fat. "Blocker" or not. It's mental.

Sh8kin said:
So they were beneficial to you? Do you still take them?
No, I'm trying to gain weight right now and havent had a cheat meal in like 3 weeks. But I guess they would be good for those rare cravings for junk.

Musclepump-I know what your saying but I would seriously gain some fat, most likely because i ate alot of sugar.

EDIT-I just thought of something, maybe it was alot of excess water retention because of all that extra sodium.

It probably is the water. I'm bloated as hell right now because I jumped up 3,000 extra calories a day after my contests last weekend and the weekend before.

Back