• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

need advice for pullups & chinups

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what workout can i do to do more pullups & chinups i can only do 8 chinups and 9 pullups what can i do to help me improve i dont have anywere to do pullups or chinups so i thought i could do another workout to help me

i read an old arnold training article where he said he would start out to do 50 pullups and make sure he got them, even if he ended up doing them one per set.

i started doing this, i could already do a decent amount of pullups so i just stayed there a bit longer until i got 50. i would switch my grip around through the sets. i gained a lot of strength doing this, and width. of course later i found out that all these posted workouts i read about from these pro's arent really realistic for most of us since we arent on gear :(. still seemed to work wonders though :thumb:

anyhow, now for my pullups i use a chain belt, and use a 25# plate, then a 45, then two 35's for my sets. if its a power week i usually get 5 chins with 90 lbs hanging around my waist for the last set, i weigh 205 (i was 160 when i started my crazy pull up routine).

a comprehensive rowing program is also essential for lat strength.

:rocker:

I think pullups and chin ups along with bent over rows are the best for back.

pulls and chins rock, just toss a lil weight on there and you'll be alright bud

Back