• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Info and Advice

Pirate

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am looking for info and advice. I am new to the world of steroids, however I have been all over the internet educating myself. I beleive I now have a relativly good understanding. After getting through all the info from those with no understanding (OH! your dick will shrink, you will get bitch tits, you'll die) I now know the various tips and tricks to keep potential side effects from occuring, ie. anti-estrogens\antogonist. I have seen somewhat the kind of treatment newbies get when confuring with the "experts". I tried a mini stack of Deca, Dianabol, and Proviron (Deca 200mg\week, Dianobol 20mg\daily, and Proviron 50mg\daily for thirty days). This may seem wimpy to you, but for me I was testing the waters. When I inject the Deca in my right arm(upper shoulder) within 2 days there is no pain at the injection site. When I inject it into the left arm it takes almost a complete week for there to be no pain. Why is that? I am right handed is that the reason? Also what are some other injectable sites? Does this stack sound decent for a 27 y.o. male, 180lbs. I cannot tell you exactly what I bench because my workout isn't exactly what you would call structured. I work on tug boats in the Chesapeake Bay on the Atlantic Coast. The job is physically demanding. Within a couple months of starting I gained 20lbs with a noticible increase in size in my arms and chest(without roids). I am difinately interested in getting the maximum impact and advantage from my job. Some might think it impossible but I did notice a change in the physiology (shape and size) of my upper body with the small four week cycle. Which brings me to another point. I got my gear from an online supplier (S*****N.com). My first order was ontime and legit, with my second order they dissapeared from the face of the earth(with my money). Any education, help, tips or advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

A 5 week cycle using deca is one example of the need for you to conduct more research on AAS usage. If you're determined to use steroids just keep it simple, like 500mg of test enanthate for 10 weeks. Keep on reading.

BTW did you do PCT after your mini-cycle?

I dont care what anyone says...a short cycle is best. I have done it all and my advise for a newbe is do only 5-6 week cycles and take at least 12 weeks off after. The 10-15 week cycles are for people who are so juiced up they get 0 gains from a safe short cycle. My first cycle was 250 primoteston 2x a week for 3 weeks, and 125mg shot to end it, I went from(6"1) 215 to 230...waist was 31 and stayed 31..my bench went from 315x10 to 345 x10 and I kept 10 lbs of those gains.....didnt juice for 4 months after that. The best cycle for me was 500mg test ( any kind) and 400mg deca per week, never for more than 8 weeks. But when I got really big and strong I did a 10 week cycle ...week 1-4 deca 400 and test 500..week 5-7 anadrol 50- 1 tab a day + 200 deca and 1.5 cc trenbolne 2x aweek...and week 8 a 100mg taper of deca.

If you are only going to do 5 weeks of deca, you are going to still have to be off of it for a good length of time to truly recover.

As for the tapering comment, thats what the half life of the drug is for.

Steroids 101 the longer the cycle the longer the tapper off....5 weeks is so short you need only 1 week to tapper off

Oh right, I should take advice from a guy who scammed a bunch of people before he went legit. And he wrote a book, why he must be some kind of guru or something! Jeff AKA Bart gives some of the worst advice I've seen. But since it was in a book you must think it makes it factual, or that the author somehow posseses some knowlege that everyone else doesn't. Or maybe he just lifted all that information from old sources which have been by far outdated by time.

Shoot let me pull out WAR 96 and post some fictional advice right along with you.

The drug, tapers itself. Try grasping the concept of a half life. Or you can keep reading the bullshit Bart puts out.

There are many ways to skin a cat, but that doesn't mean that everyone who gets the job done did it the best possible way.

mudge if you are talking to me...I have never written a book about anything....why are you so mad????....I have used steroids for many years and am just giving my opinions on what I have done and my friends have done. You need to be happy and love life.....when you turn pro let me know and I will give you props. :laugh:

I dont compete as a bodybuilder, I'm heterosexual. Pink posing trunks dont really get me motivated.

I was a paying member of "Jeff Summer's" board before he closed it down, so I know his cycles. I know his "you dont need a post cycle if you only do 250mg of testosterone a week" bogus theories.

I prefer a scientific approach with a little experience thrown in from those around me, and we've seen blood work so for Jeff to be supporting 1970s thinking in this day and age is pure laziness or ignorance on his part when he could be providing modern day data that everyone else has access too.

Mudge I respect all opinions but you are very mad...why???? we can talk as adults and learn from each other....why do you need to be so angery and scared???

Angry, is the correct spelling. I would suggest you stop making assumptions, it gets you in trouble with women, that I promise.

Do you think everyone is angry? Do you think everyone is out to get you? Chill out. If I were angry I'd either ignore you, or ban you if there were a reason.

IML Gear Cream!
I feel sorry for you...all you can do is correct my spelling :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: after you attack me...wow get some help. :thumb:

Pirate Im glad you have started with small amounts and a short cycle...My advice is inject in you're gluts or quads...esp if it hurts for 1 week in you're bicep.Site injections are only good right before a bodybuilding comp.

Nobody attacked you, if anyone should feel sorry its me for your being so timid. I imagine that must hamper your lifestyle.

Like I said elsewhere, chill out. This is a message board, everyone is free to give an honest opinion here. Nobody is attacking you just because we dont agree with you, GET OVER IT.

If there is injection pain on one side but much less on the other, then your specific target on that muscle needs to change or you need to just not shoot there at all. Spot injections dont work with long ester gear, many believe esterless gear will work but since you aren't doing that I wouldn't bother doing bicep shots. I've never done a bicep shot in my life, there is no reason for me to do so.

Pirate Im sorry this person has to attack posts and not give any advice...Study up and do what you think is best.

Its very clear by you're post that you are not injecting in the bicep but rather in the deltoid..Do not do more than 1 or 2cc in a small muscle....and as I said before injecting in a small muscle will give you temporary swelling for only a short period of time...it's better to inject in the upper outer quadrent of the gluteus or the lower vastus lateralis ( thigh).Never more than 3cc in a large muscle.

Pirate said:
I am looking for info and advice. I am new to the world of steroids, however I have been all over the internet educating myself. I beleive I now have a relativly good understanding. After getting through all the info from those with no understanding (OH! your dick will shrink, you will get bitch tits, you'll die) I now know the various tips and tricks to keep potential side effects from occuring, ie. anti-estrogens\antogonist. I have seen somewhat the kind of treatment newbies get when confuring with the "experts". I tried a mini stack of Deca, Dianabol, and Proviron (Deca 200mg\week, Dianobol 20mg\daily, and Proviron 50mg\daily for thirty days). This may seem wimpy to you, but for me I was testing the waters. When I inject the Deca in my right arm(upper shoulder) within 2 days there is no pain at the injection site. When I inject it into the left arm it takes almost a complete week for there to be no pain. Why is that? I am right handed is that the reason? Also what are some other injectable sites? Does this stack sound decent for a 27 y.o. male, 180lbs. I cannot tell you exactly what I bench because my workout isn't exactly what you would call structured. I work on tug boats in the Chesapeake Bay on the Atlantic Coast. The job is physically demanding. Within a couple months of starting I gained 20lbs with a noticible increase in size in my arms and chest(without roids). I am difinately interested in getting the maximum impact and advantage from my job. Some might think it impossible but I did notice a change in the physiology (shape and size) of my upper body with the small four week cycle. Which brings me to another point. I got my gear from an online supplier (S*****N.com). My first order was ontime and legit, with my second order they dissapeared from the face of the earth(with my money). Any education, help, tips or advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

from what you have posted you need to do some more research. if you had run that first cycle longer you most likely would have experienced deca dick from a lack of androgens once you dropped the dbol and continued with the deca. test should be the base of ALL cycle for many reasons.

even with steroid use diet is the key. how is your diet ?

buying gear off the net is the best way to get ripped off. you are lucky to have received the 1st order. you need to find a safer way to purchase gear

ForemanRules said:
Pirate Im sorry this person has to attack posts and not give any advice...Study up and do what you think is best.

Oh brother get over yourself, go cry yourself to sleep and stop thinking everyone is out to get you.

ForemanRules said:
Mudge is one of the most mellow and helpful guys on this board so don't bother with the "attack" bullshit. Go elsewhere if you want to spread your misinformation.

Well redspy I might have been wrong about Mudge...It did seem like he was attacking me but mabey I took it the wrong way.

IML Gear Cream!
Well, I was able to glean some helpful info between the constant bantering. Would somebody explain "Deca Dick"?
When you say test should be the basis of all cycles, would that include Sustanon?
Redspy, you'll have to excuse my ignorance, but what is BTW and PCT?
I except nothing you guys say as "gospel". I WILL listen to what "everyone" has to say. I frankly don't care who thinks who's wrong or right. Eventually I will be able to decide for myself based on experience and talking and listening to the different opinions of others. I expect to learn quite a bit from this forum. For those who say I need to do some more research, that's exactly why I am here. I Thank You All In Advance.

Sustanon is testosterone yes, 4 different esters. Because of this nolvelty and extra time neccessary to mix it, it is usually overpriced compared to enanthate or cypionate, and even propionate which are all very common.

PCT is post cycle therapy, to get your natural hormonal production back.

When there is no testosterone in the stack, winstrol, deca, tren and others are can induce what is called "fina dick, winny dick" and so on. This means temporary impotence, but it can last for months after a cycle has stopped. It depends on your dose used, duration, and luck (genetics).

ForemanRules said:
I dont care what anyone says...a short cycle is best. I have done it all and my advise for a newbe is do only 5-6 week cycles and take at least 12 weeks off after. The 10-15 week cycles are for people who are so juiced up they get 0 gains from a safe short cycle. My first cycle was 250 primoteston 2x a week for 3 weeks, and 125mg shot to end it, I went from(6"1) 215 to 230...waist was 31 and stayed 31..my bench went from 315x10 to 345 x10

I say Bullshit. Maybe 115lbs to 145lbs for 4 reps. Natural and doing 315x10 wpuld give you a 1 rep max of about 420 LBS double your fucking weight. Again I say bullshit. Man go lie to some ugly chick down the street. Maybe she'll believe you ass

Tough Old Man said:
ForemanRules said:
I dont care what anyone says...a short cycle is best. I have done it all and my advise for a newbe is do only 5-6 week cycles and take at least 12 weeks off after. The 10-15 week cycles are for people who are so juiced up they get 0 gains from a safe short cycle. My first cycle was 250 primoteston 2x a week for 3 weeks, and 125mg shot to end it, I went from(6"1) 215 to 230...waist was 31 and stayed 31..my bench went from 315x10 to 345 x10

I say Bullshit. Maybe 115lbs to 145lbs for 4 reps. Natural and doing 315x10 wpuld give you a 1 rep max of about 420 LBS double your fucking weight. Again I say bullshit. Man go lie to some ugly chick down the street. Maybe she'll believe you ass
:laugh:

Tough Old Man said:
ForemanRules said:

ut 420 LBSI say Bullshit. Maybe 115lbs to 145lbs for 4 reps. Natural and doing 315x10 wpuld give you a 1 rep max of abo double your fucking weight. Again I say bullshit. Man go lie to some ugly chick down the street. Maybe she'll believe you ass
315x10 natural is no big deal Old, why do you care what I lift?? And by the way that was 5 years ago, now i can do 405x 12 ( but Im not natural now) ..Peace

Somebody mentioned the thigh as an injection site. What should be the injection depth? Should I bury the needle? Is there such thing as injecting to deeply? As far as my diet goes it tends to be high in carbs, high protein, high fiber, and low fat. I am aware that in order to acheive optimum results from the Deca your diet needs to be high in calories. I beleive the caloric intake for an average male is 2000 calories. So, is anything above that acceptable for optimum results from Deca? Will your body use as many calories as you give it while on Deca or is there a limit to results?

Pirate said:
Somebody mentioned the thigh as an injection site. What should be the injection depth? Should I bury the needle? Is there such thing as injecting to deeply? As far as my diet goes it tends to be high in carbs, high protein, high fiber, and low fat. I am aware that in order to acheive optimum results from the Deca your diet needs to be high in calories. I beleive the caloric intake for an average male is 2000 calories. So, is anything above that acceptable for optimum results from Deca? Will your body use as many calories as you give it while on Deca or is there a limit to results?
2500 is the intake for average male. you need to aim for much more calories than this if this is a mass building cycle.

You can look up intramuscular injections on the web ( I recomend you look it up on a college RN site or some medacil site). The upper outer quadrent of the gluteus maximus is the best site to start with, but you can do a IM in the vastus lateralis ( outer mid thigh). But you should really look up intermuscular injections, needle guage and length, ect . And please dont use steroids if you are under 20 ( I see that you are 27, but I just want to throw out the age advice for the kids reading )...Good luck

2000 calories was based on a 1970s study of a 165 pound college WHIMP. Unless you weigh 140 pounds you aren't going to be bulking on 2500 calories. You need to get your diet squared away long before you touch drugs.

As for deca, even many who I've seen love it admit that you have to run it for a very long time at high calories to see its benefits in terms of LBM. I am not impressed by it myself :shrug:

315x10 for any natural guy is impressive. Anyone that can double their bodyweight is also impressive and not seen much.

Back